• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Help Whip Cancer Flyer

In summary, the "Looking for Help Whip Cancer Flyer" is a fundraising event organized by Pampered Chef to support breast cancer research and awareness. There are various ways to get involved in the event, including hosting a fundraiser party, purchasing a pink product, or making a direct donation. There is no minimum amount to be raised, and the event can be personalized for different communities. All funds raised go towards supporting breast cancer research and awareness programs.
turtle15
I am looking for a HWC flyer to give to a potential host. Any help is appreciated! I saw the order form in the files, but I really just want something that shows the products.

Monday they will be posting them on PC website. I just spoke with fundraiser coordinator at HO.

Thanks so much!

That is what we have all been waiting for. They do such a great job, none of us has ever really had to reinvent the flier. So we will see, we will see!

Well, I created one but the word doc is is too big to post here. I posted the .pdf so you could see it and if you would like one in word, I am very willing to send it via e-mail. I asked my guests about this last year and they said to make it simpler and more to the point so... They figure that if anyone is interested, they will contact me and will ask for more info later. Then I should put it all out there but not here. This is just to peak interest. And I agree. So I will use the ones from the March CN to use for details.

Attachments

• MY HWC 2010.pdf
    121.8 KB · Views: 712
Does anyone have a Help Whip Cancer order form they would be willing to share? I would like to use it to get orders ahead of time and submit the orders beginning of May and to use for fundraisers.

Thanks
tara

this is what my upline is sending around as an hwc order form

Attachments

• HWC_2010_Product_Order_Form.doc
    449.5 KB · Views: 559
Can anyone convert the May HWC Guest Special so it's 2 on a page? PLEASE... TIA

1. What is the "Looking for Help Whip Cancer Flyer" all about?

The "Looking for Help Whip Cancer Flyer" is a fundraising event organized by Pampered Chef to support breast cancer research and awareness. It is a fun and easy way for individuals to make a difference in the fight against breast cancer.

2. How can I get involved in the "Looking for Help Whip Cancer Flyer" event?

There are several ways to get involved in the "Looking for Help Whip Cancer Flyer" event. You can host a fundraiser party, purchase a pink product from our special collection, or simply donate directly to the cause.

3. Is there a minimum amount that needs to be raised for the "Looking for Help Whip Cancer Flyer" event?

No, there is no minimum amount that needs to be raised for the "Looking for Help Whip Cancer Flyer" event. Every contribution, no matter how big or small, makes a difference in the fight against breast cancer.

4. Can I personalize the "Looking for Help Whip Cancer Flyer" event for my own community?

Yes, you can personalize the "Looking for Help Whip Cancer Flyer" event to make it more relevant and meaningful for your own community. You can add local breast cancer organizations or include personal stories from survivors in your event.

5. How does Pampered Chef use the funds raised from the "Looking for Help Whip Cancer Flyer" event?

All funds raised from the "Looking for Help Whip Cancer Flyer" event go towards supporting breast cancer research and awareness programs. Pampered Chef works with reputable organizations and uses the funds to make a positive impact in the fight against breast cancer.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ktraceyk
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • des10ie
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
aried
  • dannyzmom