• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Find a Half Apron That Solves Neck Comfort Issues?

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a variety of half aprons, including classic cotton, adjustable with pockets, and denim options. These aprons are designed to fit a range of sizes and come in a variety of colors and patterns. They can also be personalized with a name, logo, or design of choice. Additionally, all half aprons are machine washable for easy cleaning.
Kathryn Read
I'm looking for a PC half apon (my desc.) that I saw a while ago on a former PC consultant. I have a comfort issue with the full apron that goes around the neck and this one seemed to solve that problem for me. I live near Barrie in Ontario Canada and can pick up locally or will arrange shipping.
Thanks

Last edited:
I have a black one with Pampered Chef in white on the left hand corner (side while it is on) It looks like one maybe a server would wear $10 free shipping

That's great, thanks for your reply. Could you let me know the condition. It would be my main apron for doing all my shows so I just need an idea of how it looks. Also, if you could let me know how you prefer payment, that would be great.

Kathryn Read

it is in excellent condition. I only took it out of the bag to look at it...(it just never made it back into the bag) Paypal would be great [email protected] I can send you a picture

If anyone else has one of these I would be interested in buying it. I chose the other one and LOVE it! I have a new male consultant that is doing awesome and I'd love to get it for him as an incentive.

I've sent you a quick note about arranging payment.
Thank you,
Kathryn

I usually just fold the big ones in half so that the pockets show & then tie it around my waist. Don't like the full ones either. :)

1. What types of half aprons does Pampered Chef offer?

At Pampered Chef, we offer a variety of half aprons to suit your needs. Our options include classic cotton aprons, adjustable aprons with pockets, and even stylish denim aprons.

2. Are the half aprons one-size-fits-all?

Our half aprons are designed to fit a range of sizes, but we also offer adjustable aprons to ensure a comfortable and personalized fit for every cook.

3. Do the half aprons come in different colors?

Yes, we offer a range of colors and patterns for our half aprons. Whether you prefer a classic white apron or a fun print, we have options to suit your style.

4. Can I personalize a half apron with my name or logo?

Yes, we offer customization options for our half aprons. You can add your name, logo, or any design of your choice to make your apron unique.

5. Are the half aprons machine washable?

All of our half aprons are machine washable for easy cleaning. Simply follow the care instructions on the label to keep your apron looking like new.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chef2you
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
milkangel
  • Kitchen Diva
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
quiverfull7
  • crystalscookingnow