• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need F/W 2007 Catalogs?

In summary, the F/W 2007 catalog for Pampered Chef can be found on the website, through a consultant, or by requesting a physical copy through customer service. It is still available for purchase and features a variety of new products, including stoneware, kitchen gadgets, and holiday-themed items. The catalog can be ordered online and may include special promotions or discounts on certain products.
my3angels
I am looking for about 2 F/W 2007 catalogs. If anyone out there has any that they would like to get rid of, please let me know. I'd pay for them as well as shipping.

I am pretty sure I have some at home. I will let you know as soon as I get there!

I have some catalogs, how many would you like? Let me know where to send it!

I responded to your pm, but I am not sure if it worked. In either case, I will send you another one.

Thank you sooooo much!!!!

I'm 90% certain I have some. How many are you looking for?

I was looking for 2 and have found them. Thank you sooooo very much. This board is great. I appreciate it very much.

Have a wonderful day!!!

scottcooks said:
I'm 90% certain I have some. How many are you looking for?

1. Where can I find the F/W 2007 catalog for Pampered Chef?

The F/W 2007 catalog for Pampered Chef can be found on our website, through a consultant, or by requesting a physical copy through our customer service department.

2. Is the F/W 2007 catalog still available?

Yes, the F/W 2007 catalog is still available for purchase. You can find it on our website or request a physical copy through our customer service department.

3. What new products are featured in the F/W 2007 catalog?

The F/W 2007 catalog features a variety of new products, including our stoneware collection, new kitchen gadgets, and holiday-themed items.

4. Can I order from the F/W 2007 catalog online?

Yes, you can order from the F/W 2007 catalog online through our website. Simply browse the catalog and add the items you would like to purchase to your cart.

5. Are there any special promotions or discounts in the F/W 2007 catalog?

Yes, the F/W 2007 catalog may feature special promotions or discounts on certain products. These promotions will be clearly marked in the catalog and on our website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bren706
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Acamp531
  • PC Angel
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
WLMcCoy
  • ChefElizabeth