• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Executive 10" Saute Pan

I have an extra 10" saute pan that I am willing to part with. Please email me at [email protected] with your asking price and shipping cost to 85296.
jmedeiros
I am looking for the new Executive 10" saute pan (comes in the 5pc set). I have earned the set with Pan o rama but need another 10" saute pan. If anyone is willing to part with theirs, please PM or email me with your price AND shipping cost to 85296.

Thank you

I have the 10" skillet from the 7 pc set that I am more than willing to part with. I really just need the 12" one.

Sorry I couldn't help:(

Executie 10" Saute panThanks! But i am only looking for the saute pan 10". I am very close to earning the 7pc set. I just need an extra 10" saute pan. I use that size more often than my 8" saute pan.

If anyone is willing to part with their 10" SAUTE pan (Executive only), please email me direct or PM me with your asking price AND shipping to 85296. (Makes things easier and faster communication!)

Thank you!

still lookingstill looking for one... maybe even two! Email me direct with your price AND shipping cost to 85296 (saves me time on communicating) i need this item asap since we are hosting a bday partyt at our home next week and would like to show it off!

10" saute panAnyone got one they want to part with? I dont mind slightly used either. We are hosting a party next week and would like to show off the PC cookware. That is the size that I use more.

I have already earned the 5pc set, but need additional 10" saute pans.
Please email me direct at [email protected] with your cost AND shipping price to 85296. I will need to know your price and shipping to make a decision.

Thank you in advance!

Last edited:
Still LookingI am still looking for the 10" saute pan. I have earned the 5pc set AND just earned the 7pc set~! BUT still need the 10" saute pan. Please email me direct at [email protected] if you are willing to part with yours. I dont mind slightly used either.

Thanks!

still need a 10" saute panI am still looking for a 10" EXECUTIVE saute pan. Please email me direct at [email protected] with your PRICE AND SHIPPING cost to 85296. I wanted it for a party that we were having, but the party is over and I still need the pan!

Thank you!

1. What is the size of the "Looking for Executive 10" Saute Pan?

The "Looking for Executive 10" Saute Pan has a 10 inch diameter.

2. Is the "Looking for Executive 10" Saute Pan oven safe?

Yes, the "Looking for Executive 10" Saute Pan is oven safe up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.

3. What is the material of the "Looking for Executive 10" Saute Pan?

The "Looking for Executive 10" Saute Pan is made of high-quality stainless steel.

4. Can I use metal utensils with the "Looking for Executive 10" Saute Pan?

Yes, the "Looking for Executive 10" Saute Pan is designed to be used with metal utensils without scratching or damaging the surface.

5. Does the "Looking for Executive 10" Saute Pan come with a lid?

Yes, the "Looking for Executive 10" Saute Pan includes a tempered glass lid for added versatility and convenience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Katiek77
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
ughubug
  • CRuff
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • azmom003