• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Dots Dishes: Dallas, Tx Area

In summary, Dots Dishes can be found at local Pampered Chef stores, through authorized consultants, or purchased online. They are microwave safe, oven safe, dishwasher safe, and freezer safe. Made of stoneware, they are known for retaining heat well. It is not recommended to use metal utensils with Dots Dishes and they come with a 3-year guarantee against defects.
yankeeinontario
Silver Member
I lost half of my beloved dots dishes in my divorce. I’m looking for replacements in the Dallas, TX area to avoid having to ship. Anyone?

If you are still looking for Dots dishes, I have 2 bowls (I think they are pasta bowls) and am just north of Dallas, but I come to Dallas regularly. I might have the large bowl, but I would have to check.

if you still need the serving bowl and large bowl (tray). I can send a picture. I'm not sure how to post it here.Carol PowellThe two for $25. if you are in Dallas we can meet. I'm in Richardson.

1. Where can I find Dots Dishes in the Dallas, TX area?

You can find Dots Dishes at our local Pampered Chef store in Dallas or at any authorized Pampered Chef consultant's home party. You can also purchase them online through our website.

2. Are Dots Dishes microwave safe?

Yes, Dots Dishes are microwave safe. They are also oven safe up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit, dishwasher safe, and freezer safe.

3. What materials are Dots Dishes made of?

Dots Dishes are made of stoneware, which is a durable and heat-resistant ceramic material. It is known for retaining heat well, making it perfect for keeping food warm.

4. Can I use metal utensils with Dots Dishes?

No, it is not recommended to use metal utensils with Dots Dishes as it can scratch the surface of the stoneware. It is best to use wooden, plastic, or silicone utensils instead.

5. Are Dots Dishes covered by any warranty?

Yes, Dots Dishes come with a 3-year guarantee against any defects in material or workmanship. If you experience any issues with your Dots Dishes, please contact our customer service for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Julie F
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Chef Kearns
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Chef Kearns
Replies