• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Discontinued Products

In summary, there are several ways to find discontinued products from Pampered Chef, including checking the "Last Chance" section on their website, joining a Facebook group for buying and selling discontinued products, reaching out to a local consultant, attending a party or event, and keeping an eye out for sales and promotions. Products may be discontinued due to changes in market trends, the introduction of new products, or the discontinuation of certain ingredients or materials. Support is still available for discontinued products and they come with a satisfaction guarantee. While they are safe to use, it is recommended to follow proper usage and care instructions for all Pampered Chef products.
Susan M
Gold Member
I have two customers who are in search of our some discontinued products. One is in search of our White Square Plates - her husband broke one so she would like to buy one or a set to complete her set again. I have another one looking for the lid to the old style round chillzanne platter. She would even be interested in buying a whole one in case she can't get just the lid.

Let me know and I can have them get in touch with you to make the sale and delivery arrangements.

When you say the old style chilzanne, do you mean the first one round one or the second one. I have one of the second ones I would sell, that can be shaped different ways with the removable round chilzanne center container.

Hello, it's great to hear that you have customers in search of our discontinued products. I'm sure they will be thrilled to find them through you. I am interested in purchasing the White Square Plates for the first customer. Could you please provide me with more information such as the price and the condition of the plates? I would also like to know if you have any other discontinued products available. Thank you and I look forward to hearing back from you.

What are the best ways to find discontinued products from Pampered Chef?

1. Check the "Last Chance" section on our website for any remaining inventory of discontinued products.

2. Join our Facebook group dedicated to buying and selling discontinued Pampered Chef products.

3. Reach out to your local Pampered Chef consultant to see if they have any discontinued products in their inventory.

4. Attend a Pampered Chef party or event, as consultants often have discontinued products available for purchase at these events.

5. Keep an eye out for sales and promotions, as discontinued products may be discounted and available for purchase during these times.

Why are some products discontinued from Pampered Chef?

There are a variety of reasons why a product may be discontinued from Pampered Chef. These include changes in market trends, the introduction of new and improved products, and the discontinuation of certain ingredients or materials used in the product.

Can I still get support for a discontinued product?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers support for all of our products, even if they have been discontinued. You can contact our customer service team for assistance with any issues or questions you may have about a discontinued product.

Do discontinued products come with a warranty?

Yes, all Pampered Chef products, including discontinued ones, come with a satisfaction guarantee. If you are not satisfied with the performance of a discontinued product, you can contact our customer service team for a replacement or refund.

Are discontinued products still safe to use?

Yes, all Pampered Chef products, including discontinued ones, are tested to meet safety standards before they are released. However, we recommend always following proper usage and care instructions for all of our products to ensure safe and effective use.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • Malinda Klein
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
BettieC