• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's the Perfect No-Bake Dessert for a Home Show?

In summary, the Pampered Chef website offers a variety of easy and delicious dessert recipes for beginners, including options for gluten-free diets, quick to make recipes, and popular choices such as the Chocolate Lava Cake. There is also a section for holiday and special occasion desserts, with tasty options like the Pumpkin Roll and Christmas Sugar Cookies.
onepamperedmom68
I am looking for a good dessert recipe for a Home show that I am having for my sister in law in March. Any suggestions?
I don't have the family skillet but was thinking of the Warm Choc. Hazelnut Cake. Any other suggestions that show a lot of product and does not have to bake or chill for a very long time?
Thanks for your help!

microwave cakes are impressivehere are a couple great recipes

Attachments

• Microwave Cakes.doc
    34.5 KB · Views: 525
  • MICROWAVECAKERECIPES[2].doc
    39.5 KB · Views: 417
Here is a delicious and easy dessert recipe that will be sure to impress your guests at the Home show:No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter BarsIngredients:- 1 1/2 cups crushed graham crackers- 1/2 cup melted butter- 1 cup creamy peanut butter- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar- 1 1/2 cups chocolate chips- 1/4 cup heavy creamInstructions:1. In a mixing bowl, combine the crushed graham crackers and melted butter. Press this mixture into the bottom of a 9x9 inch baking dish.2. In a separate mixing bowl, beat together the peanut butter and powdered sugar until well combined. Spread this mixture over the graham cracker crust.3. In a microwave-safe bowl, combine the chocolate chips and heavy cream. Microwave in 30 second intervals, stirring in between, until the chocolate is fully melted and smooth.4. Pour the melted chocolate over the peanut butter layer and spread evenly.5. Chill in the fridge for at least 1 hour before cutting into bars and serving.This recipe is quick, easy, and showcases the use of a microwave for melting chocolate. Plus, who doesn't love the classic combination of chocolate and peanut butter? You can also add some chopped nuts on top for an extra crunch. Enjoy!

1. What is the best dessert recipe for a beginner baker?

The Pampered Chef website offers a variety of easy and delicious dessert recipes for beginners. Some popular options include our No-Bake Chocolate Oat Bars, Mini Berry Cheesecakes, and Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Truffles.

2. Are there any gluten-free dessert recipes available?

Yes, we have a section on our website dedicated to gluten-free recipes. Some tasty options include our Flourless Chocolate Cake, Raspberry Almond Bars, and Gluten-Free Brownies.

3. I need a dessert recipe that is quick to make. Any suggestions?

We have a selection of desserts that can be made in 30 minutes or less. Some favorites include our Microwave Mug Brownie, 5-Minute Fruit Tart, and Quick Lemon Mousse.

4. What is the most popular Pampered Chef dessert recipe?

The Chocolate Lava Cake is our top-rated dessert recipe. It's a rich and decadent dessert that is sure to impress any chocolate lover.

5. Can I find recipes for special occasions, like birthdays or holidays?

Absolutely! Our website has a special section for holiday and special occasion dessert recipes. Some delicious options include our Pumpkin Roll, Red Velvet Trifle, and Christmas Sugar Cookies.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bren706
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • lindsaym
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • lorilynn95