• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Deep Dish Baker

In summary, a Deep Dish Baker is a versatile ceramic baking dish that is perfect for making deep dish pizzas, casseroles, desserts, and more. It evenly distributes heat for perfect cooking results and is safe to use in the oven, microwave, freezer, and dishwasher. It is available in different sizes depending on the needs of your family and should not be used on the stovetop or with metal utensils.
I have a customer who wants a NIB Deep Dish Baker, anyone have one they want to sell? Thanks!

I have one of the dark green DDB - would they want that?

Let me ask her, how much do you want for it and is it new?
Thanks!

What would you want for it, Linda?

What is a Deep Dish Baker and how do I use it?

A Deep Dish Baker is a versatile ceramic baking dish that can be used to make deep dish pizzas, casseroles, desserts, and more. It is designed to evenly distribute heat for perfect cooking results. To use, simply preheat your oven and place your ingredients in the Deep Dish Baker. It is also microwave and dishwasher safe for easy cleanup.

What size Deep Dish Baker should I get?

The size of the Deep Dish Baker you need depends on the size of your family and the type of dishes you plan to make. Our 9" Deep Dish Baker is perfect for smaller households and single servings, while our 12" Deep Dish Baker is great for larger families and bigger meals. We also offer a 10" Deep Dish Baker for those who want a medium-sized option.

Can I use the Deep Dish Baker on the stovetop?

No, the Deep Dish Baker is not designed to be used on the stovetop. It is meant for use in the oven or microwave only. Using it on the stovetop can cause damage to the dish and potentially result in injury.

Can I use metal utensils with the Deep Dish Baker?

No, it is not recommended to use metal utensils with the Deep Dish Baker as they can scratch the ceramic surface. It is best to use silicone, wooden, or plastic utensils to protect the dish and ensure its longevity.

Is the Deep Dish Baker oven safe?

Yes, the Deep Dish Baker is oven safe up to 450°F. It can also be used in the microwave, freezer, and dishwasher. However, it is not safe to use on the stovetop or under the broiler.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jode7227
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • Hunter
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Hannaberry
  • Allison