• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Find Adorable Dcb Tee Designs with Catchy Phrases for Women - Shop Now!

I emailed a gal who had them made and she hasn't gotten back to me and the ones I saw was the light blue with that writing it was super cute I want one for sure. I think they said they were 15.00.
DEBBI
I saw several groups of ladies with pink shirts(tee's) with the phrase (my dcb will crush your crock pot)in brown and white it was so cute i wonder of any one knows how to find it

I saw them on Day one, and gave my card to one of the ladies who said they knew who made them. I have not heard anything yet, but I will let you know if I do!

(The shirts were pink and said "My Deep Covered Baker can beat up your slow cooker")

I would also love one....soooooo cute. A real attention grabber.

Anyone have a picture of these shirts? Was the message on the front or back? If it was on the back did they have the logo on the front?

I am sure they had them made. Ant t-shirt or sign shop could do it.

no pics here

No they did not have any PC logos as it is against the rules.

The ones I saw in Wave 1 were really cool. They were a light blue and the wording was in light brown and it said "My Deep Covered Baker can beat your Crockpot"

Ooooohh...I want a tshirt like that. How cute! Someone has to share the info.

I saw them in Wave 3 too!

The ones I saw looked something like this on a pink t-shirt...

Attachments

• DCB t-shirt.doc
    26 KB · Views: 812
The word "butt" is spelled wrong. They forgot the second "t"

The one i saw was shapped more like a rectangle(bumpersticker like)

DEB&DAVE said:

I talked to one girl who had one and she said her director had them made. My director gave a card to the girl, but not sure if she's heard anything.
The slogan said "My Deep Covered Baker can beat up your Crock Pot".

Yeah, the one I saw, had kind of a funky block font, two lines. The O in crockpot was a clock.

I also heard that someone saw a shirt that said "$2 per serving, 30 minutes or less, that's what I call a Happy Meal!"

DSC_0848-1.jpg

Image cropped to protect the innocent :chef:

Vista Print has tee's that you create and every few weeks I even get a free tee for being a customer. I made a dozen for my boss and her families trip to Hawaii in May and they turned out SOOOOO cute! The front left breast was a pineapple that said hawaii 2009 and the back was a huge Tommy Bahama looking pineapple and each shirt said something different like "I'm richer than Darin and Ivan", "I'm smarter than Darin and Ivan", of course Darin and Ivan's said, "I'm Darin", "I'm Ivan". Anyways, I'm pretty sure with a few minutes of focus it would not be all that hard to make a really cute one there and cheap too.

DebinIA said:
DSC_0848-1.jpg

Image cropped to protect the innocent :chef:

THAT'S IT!!! :love:

Anyone know where to get it? It looks to be better quality than what I got from VistaPrint...

That is such a cute saying! I can try to design an image file to upload if anyone wants to order one... you can try zazzle or cafepress to order your own design.

That would be awesome, thanks Joy. What a way to get a conversation started.

You know what would be neat? The slogan, "My DCB.....crockpot" then just below a cartoon-like DCB, all tall and mighty, standing over a scared, submissive crockpot....maybe biting his/her nails in fear?

I like visuals :balloon:

Liquid Sky said:
You know what would be neat? The slogan, "My DCB.....crockpot" then just below a cartoon-like DCB, all tall and mighty, standing over a scared, submissive crockpot....maybe biting his/her nails in fear?

I like visuals :balloon:

What a cute idea! Love it!

I'm thinking the blue shirt ones had that same saying as pictured above on the pink. Or it was similar, but I thought there was an image on it. Can't remember for sure. Man, I have a bad memory sometimes. Wish I had thought to take a picture, too.

a director friend of mine I believe is the designer for the tshirt. I'll find out for you... I know she had a couple left before I left for NC....

Kristi: I would love one or maybe she can give the contact info name of the printer who did them.

Yes please post but be prepared for a lot of interest! ;)

I emailed a gal who had them made and she hasn't gotten back to me and the ones I seen was the light blue with that writing it was super cute I want one for sure. I think they said they were 15.00. Which isn't bad for sure.

Or how about for us pacifists:

$2 per serving, 30 minutes or less, that's what I call a Happy Meal!
Ask me how I do it!

with a picture of the DCB

I can't sketch well anyway :( but I can trace a DCB decently probably...

I will play around with it tonight when I get home and post what I come up with in case anyone wants to use it. They're good for making your own if you buy the iron-on inkjet transfer paper... which is super easy to use, and you can buy whatever comfy fitting shirt you want.

If I was to take it to a local place were I live and have them do it could I use a picture of the Deep Covered Baker off of the pictures that Pampered Chef offers to us to use on our websites? These are all really cute ideas and the place that I am thinking about does all kinds of shirts and other things with sparkle stones and thinking of having them do some kind of baker in stones with the writing or something on that sorts.

I have been playing with it about putting something on the front of the shirt on the left side of the shirt small and then putting a saying on the back of the shirt.

Like:
Front - Ask me how I do it!
Back - My Deep Covered Baker can beat up your Crock Pot! or $2 per serving, 30 minutes or less, that's what I call a Happy Meal! with the Deep Covered Baker in stones so that it is sparkle and shines and gets peoples attention.

What do you all think?

smithcooking said:
I have been playing with it about putting something on the front of the shirt on the left side of the shirt small and then putting a saying on the back of the shirt.

Like:
Front - Ask me how I do it!
Back - My Deep Covered Baker can beat up your Crock Pot! or $2 per serving, 30 minutes or less, that's what I call a Happy Meal! with the Deep Covered Baker in stones so that it is sparkle and shines and gets peoples attention.

What do you all think?

I like the idea, and think it's cute - but personally, I'd never wear a shirt that said "Ask Me How I Do It" :eek: :eek:

Becky...that's funny.

These are cute ideas for shirts.

Point taken, Becky - that might invite alot of unwelcome comments!

ChefBeckyD said:
I like the idea, and think it's cute - but personally, I'd never wear a shirt that said "Ask Me How I Do It" :eek: :eek:

That's 'cause your mind's in the gutter. LOL!

I'm not a t-shirt wearer. I will say, thought, that the pink ones I saw were eye-catching. I feel the same about the "Take Charge! Take Action!" t-shirts they threw out into the crowd. Great idea, but not for me.

Becky - thanks for the great laugh! I saw the ones that someone else mentioned that said My DCB can kick your crock pots butt! and there was a clock for one of the o's. I think they were light blue with brown and white on them. I think one of my cluster mates either wrote it down or took a pic. I'll have to ask. The girl wearing it said her Director had them made up (we were wave #1).

raebates said:
That's 'cause your mind's in the gutter. LOL!

I'm not a t-shirt wearer. I will say, thought, that the pink ones I saw were eye-catching. I feel the same about the "Take Charge! Take Action!" t-shirts they threw out into the crowd. Great idea, but not for me.

I know, it's sad....I'm sure that she didn't even think of that as she was designing her shirt, but I just had to go there.

I'm sorry!

smithcooking said:
If I was to take it to a local place were I live and have them do it could I use a picture of the Deep Covered Baker off of the pictures that Pampered Chef offers to us to use on our websites? These are all really cute ideas and the place that I am thinking about does all kinds of shirts and other things with sparkle stones and thinking of having them do some kind of baker in stones with the writing or something on that sorts.

Those images are for website use, and are copyright by HO. We're not supposed to use them willy-nilly.

The look of the wording I think would look great along with an illustrated picture of the DCB. Yeah, I wouldn't use the images from the website or catalog due to their copyright.

chefann said:
Those images are for website use, and are copyright by HO. We're not supposed to use them willy-nilly.

Ann is right. However, is anything stopping you from taking a picture of your own DCB and using it?

babywings76 said:
The word "butt" is spelled wrong. They forgot the second "t"

That was me... I was in a hurry... I was just trying to give an idea of what I saw. This is not an actual design of a shirt I saw at NC.

UGH!! I so cannot DRAW!!!
DCBt.jpg

Joy that looks awesome

Joy, that's fantastic! So cute. would love to have that on a shirt.

Love it!!!

I was lucky enough in Wave 1 to get one of the pink shirts; if you want the Director's information who designed the shirt email me...

chefK said:
I was lucky enough in Wave 1 to get one of the pink shirts; if you want the Director's information who designed the shirt email me...

Ooo, ooo, me, me, me!

Can anyone think of anything clever to put on the back, I want to wear this to the gym and most people see my back. I thought about putting this on the back - but I just seems out of place.

I think it would be fine on the back and perhaps just put something on the front over the right chest area...maybe even "Ask me how..." and then it leads into whats on the back. Just an idea but its definitely do-able on the back. I'd wear it to the gym as well (or anywhere else)!

I agree, I was thinking of putting it on the back and putting the "dinner for $2 a serving, under 30 minutes.............." on the front

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
Replies
Views
sharalam
Replies
Views
mommyhugz1978
  • NooraK
  • Pampered Chef Shows