• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Find Adorable Dcb Tee Designs with Catchy Phrases for Women - Shop Now!

I emailed a gal who had them made and she hasn't gotten back to me and the ones I saw was the light blue with that writing it was super cute I want one for sure. I think they said they were 15.00.
Yeah, I like the idea of "Ask Me How!" on the front upper chest, rather than Ask Me How I Do It!

I also like the idea of the baker in glitter.

I don't think I'd have a pic of a crockpot.
But maybe a piggy bank behind the $2; a clock behind the 30 (or 30 minutes).
And how about a facsimile of the Dots plate and glass after Happy Meal?

Last edited:
susanr613 said:
Point taken, Becky - that might invite alot of unwelcome comments!

I like the Happy Meal quote the best. But I agree. I don't want to explain "what" I do. It reminds me of the t-shirt I had to wear when I worked for a hot dog stand in highschool. My shirt said "Bite the big one at Roakes". How embarrassing!

VeronicaW said:
I'm having trouble opening this file.

Me too. I'd like to see the Happy Meal quote made with the neat drawing Joy made. How about it Joy?

VeronicaW said:
I'm having trouble opening this file.

If you go to post #40 on this thread, you can see Joy's design!
Jen

I DID NOT add a price increase on these. You are paying CafePress directly and I'm not making a penny! So please don't go complain on me for "selling" a drawing of the DCB. ;)I took the DCB idea and did designs for dark & light items in a rectangle, square & circle layouts. There are LOTS of options with clothing, mouse pads, coffee cups, clocks, etc.Here's the linkOf course, if you want to browse around and order some of my baby ideas, I certainly won't complain! LOLI've done a lot of the baby onesies with the "Hello I'm ____" theme but I can also do those on adult size shirts if any of you want to order one for conference next year. I can do just your name or I can do special order designs with your name and title with PC.

Oops! I forgot to show you the design:
401358684v5_240x240_Front_Color-Black.jpg

That looks cool Sheila. Can you design: $2 per serving, 30 minutes or less, that's what I call a Happy Meal!

and still using the DCB. I thought that was a great picture.

lockhartkitchen said:
That looks cool Sheila. Can you design: $2 per serving, 30 minutes or less, that's what I call a Happy Meal!

No, I'm not risking getting in trouble with McDonald's over their tag line. Sorry!

TM- forgot about that. What about $2 per serving, 30 minutes or less, that's what I call...fast food. (anyone have any other ideas to fill in?)

This is what I'm working on now. It's taking FOREVER to load each name 1 at a time so if you want me to bump your name to the top of the list, let me know:

image_basket_x.aspx

Weird, the photo didn't post!http://images.cafepress.com/jitcrunch.aspx?bG9hZD1ibGFuayxibGFuazoxNjFfRl9jNi5qcGd8bG9hZD1MMCxodHRwOi8vaW1hZ2VzMy5jYWZlcHJlc3MuY29tL2ltYWdlLzM1MTQ0OTczXzQwMHg0MDAucG5nfHxzY2FsZT1MMCwxNjAsMTAzLFRyYW5zcGFyZW50fGxvYWQ9dG0tTDAsYmxhbms6MTYxX0ZfYzZfdG1hc2suanBnfGNvbXBvc2U9TDAsdG0tTDAsVGV4dHVyZU1hc2ssLTE1NSwtMTEyfGNvbXBvc2U9YmxhbmssTDAsQWxwaGFCbGVuZCwxNTUsMTEyfGNwPXJlc3VsdCxibGFua3xzY2FsZT1yZXN1bHQsMCw0ODAsV2hpdGV8Y29tcHJlc3Npb249OTV8

Last edited:
Very cool. How about we see it with Julie? Thanks.

lockhartkitchen said:
Very cool. How about we see it with Julie? Thanks.

Here you go Julie! A whole page just for you!!! :D

these t-shirts are great!

Sheila, I LOVE the hoodie you did. Too bad I don't have money for it right now.

Thanks! I'm glad you like them!!!Sorry Sarah, maybe after payday! ;) LOL

<h2>1. Can you provide more information about the Pampered Chef DCB tee designs with catchy phrases for women?</h2><p>Our DCB (Deep Covered Baker) tee designs with catchy phrases for women are a fun and stylish way to show off your love for Pampered Chef and their products. They are available in various colors and sizes, and feature clever phrases related to cooking and kitchen tools.</p><h2>2. How can I purchase one of these adorable DCB tee designs?</h2><p>You can purchase the DCB tee designs directly from our website or through a Pampered Chef consultant. Simply browse our selection of designs, choose your preferred color and size, and add it to your cart. If you don't have a consultant, we can help you find one in your area.</p><h2>3. Are there any special care instructions for these tees?</h2><p>We recommend washing these tees inside out in cold water and tumble drying on low heat. This will help preserve the design and extend the life of the tee. We also suggest avoiding bleach and ironing directly on the design.</p><h2>4. Can I customize the design or phrase on the tee?</h2><p>At this time, we do not offer customization for our DCB tee designs. However, we are always open to suggestions and feedback for future designs.</p><h2>5. I saw a group of ladies wearing a pink tee with the phrase "my dcb will crush your crock pot" in brown and white. How can I find that specific design?</h2><p>Unfortunately, we do not have a design with that exact phrase and color combination. However, we do offer a similar design with the phrase "my dcb is better than your crock pot" in pink and white. You can find this design and more on our website or through a Pampered Chef consultant.</p>

1. Can you provide more information about the Pampered Chef DCB tee designs with catchy phrases for women?

Our DCB (Deep Covered Baker) tee designs with catchy phrases for women are a fun and stylish way to show off your love for Pampered Chef and their products. They are available in various colors and sizes, and feature clever phrases related to cooking and kitchen tools.

2. How can I purchase one of these adorable DCB tee designs?

You can purchase the DCB tee designs directly from our website or through a Pampered Chef consultant. Simply browse our selection of designs, choose your preferred color and size, and add it to your cart. If you don't have a consultant, we can help you find one in your area.

3. Are there any special care instructions for these tees?

We recommend washing these tees inside out in cold water and tumble drying on low heat. This will help preserve the design and extend the life of the tee. We also suggest avoiding bleach and ironing directly on the design.

4. Can I customize the design or phrase on the tee?

At this time, we do not offer customization for our DCB tee designs. However, we are always open to suggestions and feedback for future designs.

5. I saw a group of ladies wearing a pink tee with the phrase "my dcb will crush your crock pot" in brown and white. How can I find that specific design?

Unfortunately, we do not have a design with that exact phrase and color combination. However, we do offer a similar design with the phrase "my dcb is better than your crock pot" in pink and white. You can find this design and more on our website or through a Pampered Chef consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
Replies
Views
sharalam
Replies
Views
kdangel518
Replies
Views