1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Buying Looking for dcb tee

1. DEBBI

DEBBI Member

I saw several groups of ladies with pink shirts(tee's) with the phrase (my dcb will crush your crock pot)in brown and white it was so cute i wonder of any one knows how to find it

Jul 22, 2009
  2. NooraK

NooraK Legend Member Gold Member

I saw them on Day one, and gave my card to one of the ladies who said they knew who made them. I have not heard anything yet, but I will let you know if I do!

(The shirts were pink and said "My Deep Covered Baker can beat up your slow cooker")

Jul 22, 2009
  3. pkd09

pkd09 Future Director Silver Member

I would also love one....soooooo cute. A real attention grabber.

Jul 22, 2009
  4. darlinclem

darlinclem Advanced Member Gold Member

Anyone have a picture of these shirts? Was the message on the front or back? If it was on the back did they have the logo on the front?

Jul 22, 2009
  5. etteluap70PC

etteluap70PC Legacy Member Gold Member

I am sure they had them made. Ant t-shirt or sign shop could do it.

no pics here

No they did not have any PC logos as it is against the rules.

Jul 22, 2009
  6. babywings76

babywings76 Legend Member Gold Member

The ones I saw in Wave 1 were really cool. They were a light blue and the wording was in light brown and it said "My Deep Covered Baker can beat your Crockpot"

Jul 22, 2009
  7. RossDeb2

RossDeb2 Member Gold Member

Ooooohh...I want a tshirt like that. How cute! Someone has to share the info.

Jul 22, 2009
  8. dkitten13

dkitten13 Member

I saw them in Wave 3 too!

Jul 22, 2009
  9. etteluap70PC

The ones I saw looked something like this on a pink t-shirt...

Attached Files:

Jul 22, 2009
  10. babywings76

The word "butt" is spelled wrong. They forgot the second "t"

Jul 22, 2009
  11. DEBBI

DEBBI Member

The one i saw was shapped more like a rectangle(bumpersticker like)

Jul 22, 2009
  12. pampcheflisa

pampcheflisa Advanced Member Gold Member

I talked to one girl who had one and she said her director had them made. My director gave a card to the girl, but not sure if she's heard anything.
    The slogan said "My Deep Covered Baker can beat up your Crock Pot".

Jul 22, 2009
  13. NooraK

Yeah, the one I saw, had kind of a funky block font, two lines. The O in crockpot was a clock.

I also heard that someone saw a shirt that said "$2 per serving, 30 minutes or less, that's what I call a Happy Meal!"

Jul 22, 2009
  14. DebinIA

DebinIA Member Gold Member

[​IMG]

Image cropped to protect the innocent :chef:

Jul 22, 2009
  15. AudraKYPCLady

AudraKYPCLady Novice Member

Vista Print has tee's that you create and every few weeks I even get a free tee for being a customer. I made a dozen for my boss and her families trip to Hawaii in May and they turned out SOOOOO cute! The front left breast was a pineapple that said hawaii 2009 and the back was a huge Tommy Bahama looking pineapple and each shirt said something different like "I'm richer than Darin and Ivan", "I'm smarter than Darin and Ivan", of course Darin and Ivan's said, "I'm Darin", "I'm Ivan". Anyways, I'm pretty sure with a few minutes of focus it would not be all that hard to make a really cute one there and cheap too.

16. NooraK

THAT'S IT!!! :love:

Anyone know where to get it? It looks to be better quality than what I got from VistaPrint...

Jul 22, 2009
  17. PampChefJoy

PampChefJoy Veteran Member Gold Member

That is such a cute saying! I can try to design an image file to upload if anyone wants to order one... you can try zazzle or cafepress to order your own design.

Jul 22, 2009
  18. pkd09

That would be awesome, thanks Joy. What a way to get a conversation started.

Jul 22, 2009
  19. Liquid Sky

Liquid Sky Advanced Member

You know what would be neat? The slogan, "My DCB.....crockpot" then just below a cartoon-like DCB, all tall and mighty, standing over a scared, submissive crockpot....maybe biting his/her nails in fear?

I like visuals :balloon:

Jul 22, 2009
  20. dkitten13

dkitten13 Member

What a cute idea! Love it!

Jul 22, 2009
  21. babywings76

I'm thinking the blue shirt ones had that same saying as pictured above on the pink. Or it was similar, but I thought there was an image on it. Can't remember for sure. Man, I have a bad memory sometimes. Wish I had thought to take a picture, too.

Jul 22, 2009
  22. PampMomof3

PampMomof3 Legend Member Gold Member

a director friend of mine I believe is the designer for the tshirt. I'll find out for you... I know she had a couple left before I left for NC....

Jul 22, 2009
  23. pkd09

Kristi: I would love one or maybe she can give the contact info name of the printer who did them.

Jul 22, 2009
  24. dkitten13

dkitten13 Member

Yes please post but be prepared for a lot of interest! ;)

Jul 22, 2009
  25. christinaspc

christinaspc Veteran Member Silver Member

I emailed a gal who had them made and she hasn't gotten back to me and the ones I seen was the light blue with that writing it was super cute I want one for sure. I think they said they were 15.00. Which isn't bad for sure.

Jul 22, 2009
  26. susanr613

susanr613 Senior Member Gold Member

Or how about for us pacifists:

$2 per serving, 30 minutes or less, that's what I call a Happy Meal!
    Ask me how I do it!

with a picture of the DCB

Jul 22, 2009
  27. PampChefJoy

I can't sketch well anyway :( but I can trace a DCB decently probably...

I will play around with it tonight when I get home and post what I come up with in case anyone wants to use it. They're good for making your own if you buy the iron-on inkjet transfer paper... which is super easy to use, and you can buy whatever comfy fitting shirt you want.

Jul 22, 2009
  28. smithcooking

smithcooking Member

If I was to take it to a local place were I live and have them do it could I use a picture of the Deep Covered Baker off of the pictures that Pampered Chef offers to us to use on our websites? These are all really cute ideas and the place that I am thinking about does all kinds of shirts and other things with sparkle stones and thinking of having them do some kind of baker in stones with the writing or something on that sorts.

Jul 22, 2009
  29. smithcooking

smithcooking Member

I have been playing with it about putting something on the front of the shirt on the left side of the shirt small and then putting a saying on the back of the shirt.

Like:
    Front - Ask me how I do it!
    Back - My Deep Covered Baker can beat up your Crock Pot! or $2 per serving, 30 minutes or less, that's what I call a Happy Meal! with the Deep Covered Baker in stones so that it is sparkle and shines and gets peoples attention.

What do you all think?

Jul 22, 2009
  30. ChefBeckyD

ChefBeckyD Legend Member Gold Member

I like the idea, and think it's cute - but personally, I'd never wear a shirt that said "Ask Me How I Do It" :eek: :eek:

Jul 22, 2009
  31. Shawnna

Shawnna Senior Member Gold Member

Becky...that's funny.

These are cute ideas for shirts.

Jul 22, 2009
  32. susanr613

susanr613 Senior Member Gold Member

Point taken, Becky - that might invite alot of unwelcome comments!

Jul 22, 2009
  33. raebates

raebates Legend Member Staff Member

That's 'cause your mind's in the gutter. LOL!

I'm not a t-shirt wearer. I will say, thought, that the pink ones I saw were eye-catching. I feel the same about the "Take Charge! Take Action!" t-shirts they threw out into the crowd. Great idea, but not for me.

Jul 22, 2009
  34. Melissa78

Melissa78 Veteran Member Gold Member

Becky - thanks for the great laugh! I saw the ones that someone else mentioned that said My DCB can kick your crock pots butt! and there was a clock for one of the o's. I think they were light blue with brown and white on them. I think one of my cluster mates either wrote it down or took a pic. I'll have to ask. The girl wearing it said her Director had them made up (we were wave #1).

Jul 22, 2009
  35. ChefBeckyD

ChefBeckyD Legend Member Gold Member

I know, it's sad....I'm sure that she didn't even think of that as she was designing her shirt, but I just had to go there.

I'm sorry!

Jul 22, 2009
  36. chefann

chefann Legend Member Gold Member

Those images are for website use, and are copyright by HO. We're not supposed to use them willy-nilly.

Jul 22, 2009
  37. babywings76

The look of the wording I think would look great along with an illustrated picture of the DCB. Yeah, I wouldn't use the images from the website or catalog due to their copyright.

Jul 22, 2009
  38. leftymac

leftymac Veteran Member

Ann is right. However, is anything stopping you from taking a picture of your own DCB and using it?

Jul 22, 2009
  39. etteluap70PC

That was me... I was in a hurry... I was just trying to give an idea of what I saw. This is not an actual design of a shirt I saw at NC.

Jul 22, 2009
  40. PampChefJoy

UGH!! I so cannot DRAW!!!

[​IMG]

Jul 23, 2009
Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted