• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Buying Looking for dcb tee

DEBBI

May 25, 2007
I saw several groups of ladies with pink shirts(tee's) with the phrase (my dcb will crush your crock pot)in brown and white it was so cute i wonder of any one knows how to find it

NooraK

Legend Member
Gold Member
Feb 6, 2008
I saw them on Day one, and gave my card to one of the ladies who said they knew who made them. I have not heard anything yet, but I will let you know if I do!

(The shirts were pink and said "My Deep Covered Baker can beat up your slow cooker")

pkd09

Future Director
Silver Member
Feb 20, 2006
I would also love one....soooooo cute. A real attention grabber.

darlinclem

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Aug 13, 2007
Anyone have a picture of these shirts? Was the message on the front or back? If it was on the back did they have the logo on the front?

etteluap70PC

Legacy Member
Gold Member
May 24, 2005
I am sure they had them made. Ant t-shirt or sign shop could do it.

no pics here

No they did not have any PC logos as it is against the rules.

babywings76

Legend Member
Gold Member
Jun 19, 2008
The ones I saw in Wave 1 were really cool. They were a light blue and the wording was in light brown and it said "My Deep Covered Baker can beat your Crockpot"

etteluap70PC

Legacy Member
Gold Member
May 24, 2005
The ones I saw looked something like this on a pink t-shirt...

Attachments

• DCB t-shirt.doc
    26 KB · Views: 723

pampcheflisa

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Jan 11, 2008
The one i saw was shapped more like a rectangle(bumpersticker like)

I talked to one girl who had one and she said her director had them made. My director gave a card to the girl, but not sure if she's heard anything.
The slogan said "My Deep Covered Baker can beat up your Crock Pot".

NooraK

Legend Member
Gold Member
Feb 6, 2008
The one i saw was shapped more like a rectangle(bumpersticker like)

Yeah, the one I saw, had kind of a funky block font, two lines. The O in crockpot was a clock.

I also heard that someone saw a shirt that said "$2 per serving, 30 minutes or less, that's what I call a Happy Meal!"

DebinIA

Gold Member
Sep 24, 2007
DSC_0848-1.jpg

Image cropped to protect the innocent :chef:

AudraKYPCLady

Novice Member
Mar 18, 2009
Vista Print has tee's that you create and every few weeks I even get a free tee for being a customer. I made a dozen for my boss and her families trip to Hawaii in May and they turned out SOOOOO cute! The front left breast was a pineapple that said hawaii 2009 and the back was a huge Tommy Bahama looking pineapple and each shirt said something different like "I'm richer than Darin and Ivan", "I'm smarter than Darin and Ivan", of course Darin and Ivan's said, "I'm Darin", "I'm Ivan". Anyways, I'm pretty sure with a few minutes of focus it would not be all that hard to make a really cute one there and cheap too.

PampChefJoy

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Jul 18, 2005
That is such a cute saying! I can try to design an image file to upload if anyone wants to order one... you can try zazzle or cafepress to order your own design.

Liquid Sky

Advanced Member
Jun 8, 2008
You know what would be neat? The slogan, "My DCB.....crockpot" then just below a cartoon-like DCB, all tall and mighty, standing over a scared, submissive crockpot....maybe biting his/her nails in fear?

I like visuals :balloon:

dkitten13

Mar 23, 2009
You know what would be neat? The slogan, "My DCB.....crockpot" then just below a cartoon-like DCB, all tall and mighty, standing over a scared, submissive crockpot....maybe biting his/her nails in fear?

I like visuals :balloon:

What a cute idea! Love it!

babywings76

Legend Member
Gold Member
Jun 19, 2008
I'm thinking the blue shirt ones had that same saying as pictured above on the pink. Or it was similar, but I thought there was an image on it. Can't remember for sure. Man, I have a bad memory sometimes. Wish I had thought to take a picture, too.

PampMomof3

Legend Member
Gold Member
Mar 29, 2005
a director friend of mine I believe is the designer for the tshirt. I'll find out for you... I know she had a couple left before I left for NC....

pkd09

Future Director
Silver Member
Feb 20, 2006
Kristi: I would love one or maybe she can give the contact info name of the printer who did them.

christinaspc

Veteran Member
Silver Member
Oct 6, 2007
I emailed a gal who had them made and she hasn't gotten back to me and the ones I seen was the light blue with that writing it was super cute I want one for sure. I think they said they were 15.00. Which isn't bad for sure.

susanr613

Gold Member
Oct 18, 2007
Or how about for us pacifists:

$2 per serving, 30 minutes or less, that's what I call a Happy Meal!
Ask me how I do it!

with a picture of the DCB

PampChefJoy

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Jul 18, 2005
I can't sketch well anyway :( but I can trace a DCB decently probably...

I will play around with it tonight when I get home and post what I come up with in case anyone wants to use it. They're good for making your own if you buy the iron-on inkjet transfer paper... which is super easy to use, and you can buy whatever comfy fitting shirt you want.

smithcooking

May 8, 2007
If I was to take it to a local place were I live and have them do it could I use a picture of the Deep Covered Baker off of the pictures that Pampered Chef offers to us to use on our websites? These are all really cute ideas and the place that I am thinking about does all kinds of shirts and other things with sparkle stones and thinking of having them do some kind of baker in stones with the writing or something on that sorts.

smithcooking

May 8, 2007
I have been playing with it about putting something on the front of the shirt on the left side of the shirt small and then putting a saying on the back of the shirt.

Like:
Front - Ask me how I do it!
Back - My Deep Covered Baker can beat up your Crock Pot! or $2 per serving, 30 minutes or less, that's what I call a Happy Meal! with the Deep Covered Baker in stones so that it is sparkle and shines and gets peoples attention.

What do you all think?

ChefBeckyD

Legend Member
Gold Member
Sep 20, 2005
I have been playing with it about putting something on the front of the shirt on the left side of the shirt small and then putting a saying on the back of the shirt.

Like:
Front - Ask me how I do it!
Back - My Deep Covered Baker can beat up your Crock Pot! or $2 per serving, 30 minutes or less, that's what I call a Happy Meal! with the Deep Covered Baker in stones so that it is sparkle and shines and gets peoples attention.

What do you all think?

I like the idea, and think it's cute - but personally, I'd never wear a shirt that said "Ask Me How I Do It" :eek: :eek:

raebates

Legend Member
Staff member
Dec 6, 2005
I like the idea, and think it's cute - but personally, I'd never wear a shirt that said "Ask Me How I Do It" :eek: :eek:

That's 'cause your mind's in the gutter. LOL!

I'm not a t-shirt wearer. I will say, thought, that the pink ones I saw were eye-catching. I feel the same about the "Take Charge! Take Action!" t-shirts they threw out into the crowd. Great idea, but not for me.

Melissa78

Veteran Member
Gold Member
May 10, 2009
Becky - thanks for the great laugh! I saw the ones that someone else mentioned that said My DCB can kick your crock pots butt! and there was a clock for one of the o's. I think they were light blue with brown and white on them. I think one of my cluster mates either wrote it down or took a pic. I'll have to ask. The girl wearing it said her Director had them made up (we were wave #1).

ChefBeckyD

Legend Member
Gold Member
Sep 20, 2005
That's 'cause your mind's in the gutter. LOL!

I'm not a t-shirt wearer. I will say, thought, that the pink ones I saw were eye-catching. I feel the same about the "Take Charge! Take Action!" t-shirts they threw out into the crowd. Great idea, but not for me.

I know, it's sad....I'm sure that she didn't even think of that as she was designing her shirt, but I just had to go there.

I'm sorry!

chefann

Legend Member
Gold Member
Nov 4, 2005
If I was to take it to a local place were I live and have them do it could I use a picture of the Deep Covered Baker off of the pictures that Pampered Chef offers to us to use on our websites? These are all really cute ideas and the place that I am thinking about does all kinds of shirts and other things with sparkle stones and thinking of having them do some kind of baker in stones with the writing or something on that sorts.

Those images are for website use, and are copyright by HO. We're not supposed to use them willy-nilly.

babywings76

Legend Member
Gold Member
Jun 19, 2008
The look of the wording I think would look great along with an illustrated picture of the DCB. Yeah, I wouldn't use the images from the website or catalog due to their copyright.