• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Spring Home Show at Stabler: PA/NJ Consultant Opportunity 3/25-27

In summary, the Home Show is expecting a large turnout and is charging DS companies the same price as all the other companies. If you are in the Lehigh Valley, PA area and are interested in being a consultant, please let Sonya know.
Akamsthang
Silver Member
Good Day All,

I have Home Show Opportunity for the weekend of 3/25 for PA/NJ consultants;

Spring Home Show at Stabler
Lehigh Stabler Arena
124 Goodman Drive
Bethlehem, PA 18015
(610) 758-3770
Show Times:
Friday, March 25, 2011: 6pm - 10pm
Saturday, March 26, 2011: 10am - 9pm
Sunday, March 27, 2011: 11am - 5pm

This home show is focusing on the Lehigh Valley, PA area, however, attendees are expected from Hunderton, Somerset and Warren County, NJ. As well as Bucks, Berks County and Pocono area.

In past history, this show has seen over 2000 attendees. The promoters are expecting to surpass their past attendance levels by at least 10%.

The booth is a 10x8 booth with pipe/drape and tables. I will provide all of the product for setup and raffle prize. You will just need to bring your own paperwork and give-a-ways.

The cost per person would be $50 per 4 hour shift or $80 for 8 hours on Sat or all day Sunday;

Friday, March 25, 2011:
6pm - 10pm - 2 to 3 Consultants
Saturday, March 26, 2011:
10am - 2pm - 3 to 4 Consultants
2pm - 6pm - 3 to 4 Consultants
6pm - 10pm - 2 Consultants
Sunday, March 27, 2011:
11am - 5pm - 3 to 4 consultants

We had great results at the last home show in February. Without really trying, from 11 AM to 4 PM, we managed to collect over 30 leads, of which we have 4 confirmed shows, 1 bridal registry, 5 potential shows, several orders, and 3 people that asked for more info on the business! I would really love to max out the potential at this show. With dynamic consultants, such as you... I know we can achieve anything!

I need to confirm spots ASAP. You can make a 50% deposit by PayPal to reserve your spot. Full payment would be due by 3/19. All payments are non refundable.

Please let me know ASAP if you are interested. Also, please pass on to other consultants in your cluster.

Thank you for your time.

~Sonya
--

Sonya Easley
[email protected]

Off Topic. I grew up in Easton! I would help if I lived there.

Do you really need that many consultants per time slot or is that due to the cost of the event? We have a booth at the Bloomsburg Fair, largest in PA and has the most attendance and only use 2 per shift. Just curious.

At the last Home Show event that we did in Allentown this past Feb, we had 3 people at the table at the peak times and we were too busy to get to everyone. We actually had people walking away. It was the first home show I've ever done and I can tell you, this is the way to go for leads other than bridal shows.

This show is expecting a large turn out and we would like to be prepared. There is nothing worse than letting a customer walk away from you.

Not to mention, the more people we have to split the cost, the lower we will have to charge each consultant. Unfortunately, the cost to do Home Shows is really expensive and this show is not giving us a break on the price. Normally I can get the price down because we are a DS business; however, the promoters will not budge. This is the first year they are allowing DS companies and we will be 1 of 2 DS Companies at the Home Show. The other DS is Cutco. We will have to pay the same price as all the other companies.

cookingwithlove said:
Off Topic. I grew up in Easton! I would help if I lived there.

Wish you could be here too! :balloon:We did so well at the Home Show in Feb for 1 day, I really want to go full force at this home show!

I have a friend who's in that area. I passed the info onto her. Melissa78, I go to the Bloomsburg fair every year! Love it there!

Now that I think about it I have a friend who started PC. I will pass the info on to her.

I shared the info with my cluster in the PA, NJ area. Good Luck!

Thanks to All!

Also, if you are in the NJ/PA/NY area, I have started a Pampered Chef Independent Consultant Network group. Go to Meetup.com and search for Pampered Chef Independent Consultant Network and you will find us.

This is a group that I started to meet PCIC in the tri-state area and have think tanks and share best practices.

This group is brand spankin new, so now is a great time to join. Would love to have anyone in the area join.

We plan to expand to other areas soon, so if you are interested, let me know.

Thanks!

~Sonya

how are you making out with consultants. I was thinking about it. but I do not know if I can fit any of the times into my schedule.

1. What is the Spring Home Show at Stabler?

The Spring Home Show at Stabler is an annual event held in Pennsylvania and New Jersey where consultants from Pampered Chef showcase and sell our products to potential customers.

2. When is the Spring Home Show at Stabler taking place?

The Spring Home Show at Stabler will be held from March 25th to March 27th this year.

3. Is this event only open to Pampered Chef consultants?

No, the Spring Home Show at Stabler is open to the public and anyone can attend to browse and purchase our products.

4. How do I become a consultant for the Spring Home Show at Stabler?

To become a consultant for the Spring Home Show at Stabler, you can contact your upline leader or the Pampered Chef corporate office for more information and to sign up.

5. What are the benefits of being a consultant at the Spring Home Show at Stabler?

Being a consultant at the Spring Home Show at Stabler allows you to showcase and sell our products to a large audience, network with potential customers and other consultants, and potentially earn commission on your sales.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Akamsthang
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Akamsthang
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pampchefsarah