• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What is the Commission for 1-4 Shows a Week with Average Sales of 400-700?

In summary, a commission flyer is a marketing tool used by Pampered Chef consultants to promote their business and products. It can be obtained by contacting a consultant and can be customized with personal information. The purpose of a commission flyer is to inform customers about current promotions and incentives, showcase new products, and advertise the consultant's business. It is typically updated monthly, but may be updated more frequently during special events.
pamperedchef2
i was up LATE monday night and i printed off a bunch of things that i wanted to look at however i saved none of them and no i cant find one that was a chart showing what comision you make if you do 1-4 shows a week down one side and across the top was show averages 400- 700 i THINK of course i gave it to my host tonight that saw it in my calander

I found this one...This one has from 1 - 2 shows per week. But it sounds like what you're looking for. I LOVED this chart too! Thanks to whoever created it!

Attachments

• Income Needs Chart.doc
    31.5 KB · Views: 677
I like that chart! Thanks for sharing. Here are two others.

Attachments

• new structure-quick start.doc
    88.5 KB · Views: 577
  • no risk factor.doc
    72.5 KB · Views: 455

What is a commission flyer?

A commission flyer is a marketing tool used by Pampered Chef consultants to promote their business and products. It contains information about current specials, new products, and commission incentives.

How can I get a commission flyer?

You can get a commission flyer by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant. They can provide you with a physical copy or a digital version.

What is the purpose of a commission flyer?

The purpose of a commission flyer is to inform customers and potential customers about current promotions and incentives, as well as showcase new products. It is also a way for consultants to advertise their business and attract new customers.

Can I customize my commission flyer?

Yes, you can customize your commission flyer to include your personal information, such as your contact information and website. This allows you to personalize the flyer and make it more effective for your business.

How often are commission flyers updated?

Commission flyers are typically updated monthly to reflect new promotions and incentives. However, they may be updated more frequently during special events or sales. It is important to check with your consultant to ensure you have the most up-to-date version of the flyer.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
jrstephens
  • Yakmama
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
Replies
Views
lesliec