• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Cobalt Blue Pie Plate

In summary, the Cobalt Blue Pie Plate can be found on the company's website, in retail locations, or through independent consultants. It is oven-safe, microwave-safe, freezer-safe, and dishwasher-safe. The pie plate has a 9-inch diameter and can hold up to 32 ounces of filling, making it suitable for traditional pies, quiches, and tarts. It also comes with a limited lifetime warranty. Additionally, the pie plate is versatile and can be used for other dishes such as casseroles, gratins, and pizza, as well as for serving salads or appetizers.
noellewilliams
My Director was located in Biloxi, MS and she lost every piece of Pampered Chef she had over 10 years in the business and I am looking for the Cobalt Blue Pie Plate to send her. Thanks!

Noelle Williams
Director
Alabama

Have one!I used to live in biloxi also. (before I joined PC). I worked at the Edgewater Mall at JCP. (Is it even still there?) I was there with the Air force Base. Now living in RI.

Anyway, I do have the deep dish pie plate in cobolt blue, (but I use it :( ) I would be willing to trade it for a white or cranberry one. :)

Or you could try HO, mine broke in 2005 (I think) so I sent the piece in for replacement and to my surprise they replaced it with another cobolt blue one.
So they must have some in a warehouse somewhere. :)

Let me know how you make out.

Linda

cobolt blue pie plateI really dont know what is still there - she lived on base right behind the bx/commissary and she lost everything - 10 ft watermarks in a 2 story house! She lives in Virginia now at Langley AFB - I have a heather blue one that I do not use from a few years back - would you trade for that one?

Noelle

1. Where can I find the Cobalt Blue Pie Plate?

The Cobalt Blue Pie Plate can be found on our website, at our retail locations, or through one of our independent consultants. You can also search for it on popular online marketplaces.

2. Is the Cobalt Blue Pie Plate oven-safe?

Yes, the Cobalt Blue Pie Plate is oven-safe and can withstand temperatures up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. It can also be used in the microwave, freezer, and dishwasher.

3. What is the size of the Cobalt Blue Pie Plate?

The Cobalt Blue Pie Plate has a 9-inch diameter and can hold up to 32 ounces of filling. It is the perfect size for making traditional pies, quiches, and tarts.

4. Does the Cobalt Blue Pie Plate come with a warranty?

Yes, all Pampered Chef products, including the Cobalt Blue Pie Plate, come with a limited lifetime warranty. If you experience any issues with your pie plate, please contact us for a replacement or refund.

5. Can I use the Cobalt Blue Pie Plate for anything other than pies?

Yes, the Cobalt Blue Pie Plate is a versatile kitchen tool that can be used for baking other dishes such as casseroles, gratins, and even pizza. It can also be used as a serving dish for salads or appetizers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• OhmyDLM
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
  • COOKINWITHSHERRI
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
COOKINWITHSHERRI
  • kcmckay