• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Chocolate Trifle Recipes...

In summary, creating a typed up recipe with step by step instructions using the PC tools can be a daunting task for new consultants. However, there are several helpful tools, such as the Recipe Card Creator and Recipe Builder, that make the process easier. It's also important to use high-quality images, keep the instructions simple, and proofread and test the recipe before finalizing it. Don't be afraid to reach out for support from other consultants or your upline. Good luck with your first recipe!
etteluap70PC
Gold Member
typed up with step by step inst. with PC tools. This for a new consultant.

Thanks in advance

Twice this past weekend I did a Creamy Chocolate and Strawberry recipe. I don't think it is a PC recipe but very good, easy and yummo.

Ingredients: 2 boxes of HoHo's, 1/4 cup fresh squeezed lemon juice, 1 14oz can sweetened condensed milk, 8 oz thawed cool whip, pint of strawberries.

Cut HoHo's in half
Squeeze lemon juice with juicer or citrus press in batter bowl. Add sweetened condensed milk; mix. Blend in cool whip.

Slice strawberries with egg slicer.

Trifle Bowl:
1/2 HoHo's
1/2 lemon juice/milk/cool whip
1/2 strawberries

repeat layers.

pkd09 said:
Twice this past weekend I did a Creamy Chocolate and Strawberry recipe. I don't think it is a PC recipe but very good, easy and yummo.

Ingredients: 2 boxes of HoHo's, 1/4 cup fresh squeezed lemon juice, 1 14oz can sweetened condensed milk, 8 oz thawed cool whip, pint of strawberries.

Cut HoHo's in half
Squeeze lemon juice with juicer or citrus press in batter bowl. Add sweetened condensed milk; mix. Blend in cool whip.

Slice strawberries with egg slicer.

Trifle Bowl:
1/2 HoHo's
1/2 lemon juice/milk/cool whip
1/2 strawberries

repeat layers.

Would brownie work instead of the Hoho's?

I got this from here. First section is JUST chocolate trifle recipes and they are listed using PC products. Hope it helps. Enjoy!

Attachments

• Jodi's Trifle Bowl Recipes by category.doc
    411.5 KB · Views: 658
for your help!

Hi everyone! I'm a new consultant and I'm struggling a bit with creating my first typed up recipe with step by step instructions using the PC tools. Any tips or tricks would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!

Hi there! As a fellow pampered chef consultant, I completely understand your struggle with creating a typed up recipe with step by step instructions using the PC tools. Here are a few tips that might help you out:1. Use the Recipe Card Creator tool: This is a great tool provided by Pampered Chef that allows you to easily create professional-looking recipe cards with step by step instructions. You can access this tool through your consultant account on the Pampered Chef website.2. Utilize the Recipe Builder: Another helpful tool on the Pampered Chef website is the Recipe Builder. This allows you to input your ingredients and step by step instructions, and it will generate a printable recipe card for you.3. Include high-quality images: A picture is worth a thousand words, and having visual aids on your recipe cards can make them more appealing and easier to follow. Make sure to use high-quality images of the ingredients and final product.4. Keep it simple: When writing your step by step instructions, try to keep them simple and easy to follow. Use bullet points or numbered lists to break down the steps and make them more manageable.5. Proofread and test your recipe: Before finalizing your recipe, make sure to proofread it for any typos or errors. It's also a good idea to test your recipe and make sure the instructions are clear and accurate.I hope these tips help you in creating your first typed up recipe with step by step instructions using the PC tools. Don't hesitate to reach out to other consultants or your upline for additional support and guidance. Best of luck!

What is a chocolate trifle?

A chocolate trifle is a layered dessert made with chocolate cake, pudding, whipped cream, and other toppings such as chocolate chips, fruit, or nuts.

What are some popular chocolate trifle recipes?

Some popular chocolate trifle recipes include chocolate brownie trifle, chocolate raspberry trifle, and chocolate peanut butter cup trifle.

Can I make a chocolate trifle ahead of time?

Yes, chocolate trifles can be made ahead of time and stored in the refrigerator for up to 24 hours before serving. This allows the flavors to meld together and the cake to absorb the pudding and toppings.

Do I have to use a specific type of cake for a chocolate trifle?

No, you can use any type of chocolate cake for a chocolate trifle such as devil's food cake, chocolate sponge cake, or even brownies.

Can I customize a chocolate trifle to fit dietary restrictions?

Yes, there are many ways to customize a chocolate trifle to fit dietary restrictions such as using gluten-free or dairy-free cake and pudding, or substituting with alternative sweeteners.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• CAPCnewbie
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Chefgirl2
  • GourmetGirl
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • MaryannNic