• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Chicken Brunch Ring (Older Recipe)

In summary, to make the Chicken Brunch Ring, you will need cooked chicken, refrigerated crescent rolls, cream cheese, mayonnaise, Dijon mustard, honey, salt, pepper, shredded cheddar cheese, and chopped vegetables such as bell peppers, onions, and mushrooms. You can assemble the ring ahead of time and refrigerate until ready to bake, and you can use pre-cooked or cook your own chicken for the recipe. You can also substitute any vegetables you prefer and serve the Chicken Brunch Ring with a side salad, fruit, breakfast potatoes, or roasted vegetables for a complete meal.
My mom can't find an older Pampered Chef recipe that is from about 15 years ago, long before I started in PC. She thinks it was called Chicken brunch ring. It has chicken, bacon and tomato and you make a crescent roll ring. Can anyone help me with it?

That sounds like the chicken club ring.. Let me see if I can find it??

CHICKEN CLUB RING

Ingredients:
3 cups coarsely chopped cooked chicken
4 slices bacon, crisply cooked, drained and chopped
3/4 cup shredded Swiss cheese
1/3 cup mayonnaise
1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
2 tablespoons snipped fresh parsley
1 garlic clove, pressed
2 plum tomatoes, sliced
2 cans of Crescent rolls (8 count)
1 egg white, lightly beaten
1/4 cup shredded Swiss cheese

To Cook:
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees. In Classic Batter Bowl, combine chicken, bacon, 3/4 cup of the Swiss cheese, mayonnaise, Dijon mustard, parsley and garlic. Mix Well.

2. Arrange the crescent rolls around the stoneware in alternating directions. If your first crescent roll points to the outside of the stone, then have the next one point to the inside of the stone.

3. Using the large scoop, scoop filling evenly over desired shape. Top with tomato slices and finish by folding shape together (I took the corners of each piece of dough and folded them into the middle). Brush with egg white and sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup cheese.

4. Bake at 375 degrees for 11- 13 minutes or until the crescent rolls are cooked through.

Yield: 8 servings

:) sure thing, ps I found it online by typing in the recipe ;)

What ingredients do I need for the Chicken Brunch Ring?

To make the Chicken Brunch Ring, you will need cooked chicken, refrigerated crescent rolls, cream cheese, mayonnaise, Dijon mustard, honey, salt, pepper, shredded cheddar cheese, and chopped vegetables such as bell peppers, onions, and mushrooms.

Can I make the Chicken Brunch Ring ahead of time?

Yes, you can assemble the Chicken Brunch Ring ahead of time and refrigerate until ready to bake. Just make sure to cover it tightly with plastic wrap to prevent the crescent rolls from drying out.

How do I cook the chicken for the Chicken Brunch Ring?

You can use pre-cooked chicken, such as rotisserie chicken, or cook your own chicken. If cooking your own, you can bake, grill, or sauté it. Just make sure the chicken is fully cooked and shredded before using in the recipe.

Can I substitute the vegetables in the Chicken Brunch Ring?

Yes, you can use any vegetables you prefer or have on hand. Some popular options include spinach, broccoli, and tomatoes. Just make sure to chop them into small pieces so they cook evenly.

What can I serve with the Chicken Brunch Ring?

The Chicken Brunch Ring makes a delicious and filling meal on its own, but you can also serve it with a side salad or fruit for a well-rounded brunch. It also pairs well with breakfast potatoes or roasted vegetables.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Vickie
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
wendy mac
  • PCVal08
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Trish in Texas
  • PCSarahjm