• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Find the Perfect Catalog Tote?

In fun fabric! And it's being custom made with the type and size pockets inside that I requested, in the size and fabric of my choice. A personalized bag for $35 seems pretty good to me. :)
Intrepid_Chef
Silver Member
I have been trying to find the Catalog Tote Merrill had until recently. Can somebody let me know if you have one you don't want, or tell me if I'm missing something when I look at the Merill site?

Di_Can_Cook said:
I have been trying to find the Catalog Tote Merrill had until recently. Can somebody let me know if you have one you don't want, or tell me if I'm missing something when I look at the Merill site?

PC sells one on supply/order for $15. Merrill does sell totes but not the see through catalog.

letscook04 said:
PC sells one on supply/order for $15. Merrill does sell totes but not the see through catalog.

Does PC only sell these in the states, 'cause I don't see it on our supply order form. I'd love to have one too!

Sorry Mary they only sell it in the states, I went looking for it when I started as well and my director told me the only way to get it is at the conferences possibly or on ebay if any are posted there. :(

Well, that sucks! Of course, another option would be to have someone in the US order one and send it to me...... ;) Something to think about!

BTW, Beverly, I'm noticing that your goals are very close to mine. Will you be going to the spring training session in Halifax in February? Maybe we'll see eachother there! :)

I earned mine 2 years ago.

I don't have a problem ordering one for you but the only thing is the shipping cost. I would have to put in a order, send it to me, then send it to you.

I'll give it some thought, Colleen. Thank you for the offer! :)

PChefPEI said:
I'll give it some thought, Colleen. Thank you for the offer! :)

Just let me know. :)

I will be in Halifax for Spring Training in February, I cant wait! We will have to meet Marie :)

Knew I saw it SOMEWHERE! That means I can get it with PC dollars! Thanks, Ladies!

graciec1977 said:
I will be in Halifax for Spring Training in February, I cant wait! We will have to meet Marie :)

Awesome! I can't wait. It's going to be a lot of fun, and very motivating, I'm expecting! :)

I'll watch for ya! :)

Just wanted to let you know that there is a catalog tote on e-bay. search "pampered chef catalogs" in "all catagories". Since they aren't available in Canada this may save you some $ on shipping opposed to having someone here order it and then send it to you!

I got a catalog tote on E-bay. It's not PC, but it works just the same. I think I paid $8-$10 for it. Love it.

You could get the ribbons for the ribbon tote from merrill and tie on the catalog tote if you really wanted to but lets face it, they look at the catalog! How much more could you ask for in the way of branding!?! Go for the better deal!!!

PChefPEI said:
Well, that sucks! Of course, another option would be to have someone in the US order one and send it to me...... ;) Something to think about!

BTW, Beverly, I'm noticing that your goals are very close to mine. Will you be going to the spring training session in Halifax in February? Maybe we'll see eachother there! :)

Would be happy to help you out there!! Just let me know! :thumbup:

I have a catalog tote for sale PM me.

what is the order # of the catalog tote? I'm putting a supply order in and really want one!!!

It's on the supply order form. Or go to product lookup (the magnifying glass) in a supply order in P3. It's $15, so if you sort the list by price, that will help you find it.

Yeah, it's a little more expensive, but it's hand made and I'm supporting an independent artist, plus CUTE! In fun fabric! And it's being custom made with the type and size pockets inside that I requested, in the size and fabric of my choice. A personalized bag for $35 seems pretty good to me.

1. Can the catalog tote fit all sizes of Pampered Chef catalogs?

Yes, the catalog tote is designed to fit all sizes of Pampered Chef catalogs, including the mini catalogs.

2. Is the catalog tote durable enough to hold heavy catalogs?

Yes, the catalog tote is made with sturdy materials and can hold multiple heavy catalogs without tearing or breaking.

3. Does the catalog tote have pockets or compartments for organizing?

Yes, the catalog tote has multiple pockets and compartments to help you stay organized while carrying your catalogs.

4. Can the catalog tote be personalized with my name or logo?

Unfortunately, at this time we do not offer personalization services for the catalog tote. However, you can always add your own personal touch with stickers or decals.

5. Is the catalog tote machine washable?

Yes, the catalog tote is machine washable. We recommend using the gentle cycle and air drying to prolong its lifespan.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jaykul0327
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • pmprdprettyinsnj
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Leanna