• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have You Found Cajun Seasoning for Sale?

In summary, there are several discontinued Pantry seasoning mixes used in popular Pampered Chef recipes. However, there are substitutions that can be used in place of these ingredients. For example, for the Buffalo Chicken Salad, Cajun seasoning can be used instead of the Pantry Cajun Herb Seasoning Mix. For the Chilled Seafood Salad, 1 tablespoon of Pantry All-Purpose Dill Mix can be substituted for the Pantry Picnic Salad Seasoning Mix. And for the Chunky Blue Cheese dressing, the Pantry Picnic Salad Seasoning Mix can be omitted and the amount of milk and blue cheese can be adjusted. For the Asian-Style Wontons, garlic and soy sauce can be added instead of the Pan
pcgogetter
Gold Member
Does anyone have this for sale? Thanks

Or does anyone have any substitution recipes for this seasonong

i had a customer at a show asking for this.. lost a full sale b/c we didn't have any.... bummer!

"From our Feb 8 and July 5 edition of Weekly Bites:
(From July 5):
Several popular recipes in The Pampered Chef collection use Pantry seasoning mixes that have been discontinued. The following substitutions may be used in place of these recipe ingredients:

From the Super Salads Recipe Card Collection:
•Buffalo Chicken Salad: Substitute Cajun seasoning for the Pantry Cajun Herb Seasoning Mix.
•Chilled Seafood Salad: Substitute 1 tablespoon of Pantry All-Purpose Dill Mix for the Pantry Picnic Salad Seasoning Mix.
•Dazzling Dressings, Chunky Blue Cheese: Omit Pantry Picnic Salad Seasoning Mix. Decrease milk to 1/4 cup. Increase blue cheese to 1/3 cup.
From the Season's Best Recipe Collection (Spring/Summer 2005):
•Asian-Style Wontons: Omit Pantry Asian Seasoning Mix. Add one small garlic clove, pressed, and 1/2 teaspoon soy sauce, to chicken mixture. Proceed as recipe directs.

(from Feb 8th):
Please note that there is an error in the Asian-Style Wontons recipe on page 7. The recipe calls for Asian Seasoning Mix, although The Pampered Chef no longer offers this Pantry item. Substitute one small garlic clove, pressed, and 1/2 teaspoon soy sauce. Proceed as recipe directs. We apologize for any inconvenience.

I can only guess you could substitute for lettuce rolls also."

I got that from a post rita put on another thread..I don't know if it helps or not, but it does talk about the cajun seasoning

I have a bottle for sale. I will e-mail you.

Thanks so much marlene!Got it the other day!

pcgogetter said:
Got it the other day!
:D

I am glad that you got it! I was just thinking of you yesterday and thought I better check to make sure you got it!

Have a great weekend!

1. What is Cajun seasoning?

Cajun seasoning is a blend of spices commonly used in Cajun and Creole cuisine. It typically includes a combination of salt, cayenne pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, and other herbs and spices.

2. Is Cajun seasoning spicy?

Cajun seasoning can vary in spiciness depending on the brand and blend. Some may be mild while others can be quite hot. It's always best to check the ingredients or try a small amount first if you are sensitive to spicy foods.

3. Can I use Cajun seasoning on any type of food?

Yes, Cajun seasoning can be used on a variety of foods such as meats, seafood, vegetables, and even popcorn. It adds a delicious and flavorful kick to any dish.

4. Where can I find Cajun seasoning?

Cajun seasoning can be found in most grocery stores in the spices and seasonings aisle. It can also be purchased online or through a Pampered Chef consultant.

5. How should I store Cajun seasoning?

Cajun seasoning should be stored in an airtight container in a cool, dry place. It can also be stored in the refrigerator for longer shelf life. Make sure to check the expiration date on the packaging for best quality.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• TBlackwell
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
TBlackwell
  • amairead
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chezshelly