• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Batter Bowl Recipes

In summary, there are many delicious recipes that can be made in a batter bowl, including chocolate chip banana bread, one-pot mac and cheese, chicken pot pie, Mexican-inspired chicken casserole, blueberry cobbler, savory quiche, and individual-sized lasagnas. These recipes are perfect for anyone new to using a batter bowl and can be easily shared with others. Enjoy your cooking adventures!
moneil16
Hi there, I was wondering if anyone has a some good recipe to cook in the batter bowl. Have someone who has never cooked in it & want to supply her with some recipes. All I can find is the Doll cake. Appreciate the help!

Michelle

Found some... finally. Will attached if anyone else needs themThese recipes are from other awesome consultants out there. Just complied them!!

Attachments

• PC Batter Bowl Recipes.doc
    43 KB · Views: 1,500
Here are a few recipes that can be made in a batter bowl:1. Chocolate Chip Banana BreadIngredients:- 1 cup all-purpose flour- 1 tsp baking powder- 1/2 tsp baking soda- 1/4 tsp salt- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened- 3/4 cup granulated sugar- 2 eggs- 1 tsp vanilla extract- 1 cup mashed ripe bananas- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chipsInstructions:1. Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C). Grease the inside of your batter bowl.2. In a medium-sized bowl, mix together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.3. In the batter bowl, cream together the butter and sugar until light and fluffy.4. Beat in the eggs, one at a time, then stir in the vanilla extract.5. Gradually add the dry mixture into the batter bowl, mixing until just incorporated.6. Fold in the mashed bananas and chocolate chips.7. Pour the batter into the prepared batter bowl and bake for 50-55 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.8. Let the banana bread cool in the batter bowl for 10 minutes before removing and slicing.2. One-Pot Mac and CheeseIngredients:- 1 lb elbow macaroni- 4 cups chicken or vegetable broth- 2 cups milk- 1/4 cup unsalted butter- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese- Salt and pepper, to tasteInstructions:1. In the batter bowl, combine the macaroni, broth, milk, and butter.2. Microwave on high for 15 minutes, stirring every 5 minutes.3. After the 15 minutes, stir in the cheddar cheese and Parmesan cheese until melted.4. Season with salt and pepper, if desired.5. Serve the mac and cheese directly from the batter bowl.3. Chicken Pot PieIngredients:- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-sized pieces- 1 small onion, chopped- 2 cloves garlic, minced- 1 cup frozen mixed vegetables- 1 can cream of chicken soup- 1/2 cup milk- Salt and pepper

, I am a Pampered Chef consultant and I absolutely love using the batter bowl for cooking. One of my favorite recipes to make in it is a Mexican-inspired chicken casserole. You can layer diced chicken, black beans, corn, salsa, and shredded cheese in the batter bowl and bake it in the oven for a delicious and easy meal. Another great option is to make a breakfast casserole with eggs, sausage, and veggies. The possibilities are endless with the batter bowl, so don't be afraid to get creative and try new things. I hope this helps and happy cooking!

, I have a few favorite recipes that I love to make in the batter bowl. One of them is a delicious blueberry cobbler that is perfect for summer gatherings. Another is a savory quiche that is great for brunch or a light dinner. And for something a little more unique, I also love making individual-sized lasagnas in the batter bowl. Let me know if you would like any of these recipes and I would be happy to share them with you and your friend! Happy cooking!

1. What is a batter bowl and why should I use it?

A batter bowl is a kitchen tool used for mixing and pouring batter, sauces, or other liquids. It typically has a spout and handle for easy pouring and a wide base for stability. Using a batter bowl can make mixing and pouring easier and less messy.

2. Can I use any recipe in a batter bowl?

While you can technically use any recipe in a batter bowl, some may be more suited for this tool than others. Recipes that involve mixing batter or liquids, such as pancakes, waffles, and cake batter, work well in a batter bowl. Recipes that require kneading dough or have chunky ingredients may not work as well.

3. Are there any special techniques for using a batter bowl?

One helpful tip for using a batter bowl is to lightly coat the inside with oil or cooking spray before adding ingredients. This can make it easier to pour out the batter or liquid. Additionally, when pouring, tilt the bowl slightly to allow the batter to flow smoothly from the spout.

4. Can I use a batter bowl in the microwave or oven?

It is not recommended to use a batter bowl in the microwave or oven. Most batter bowls are made of plastic or glass, which may not be safe for high heat. It is best to transfer the batter or liquid to a microwave or oven-safe dish before heating.

5. Where can I find recipes specifically designed for a batter bowl?

You can find a variety of batter bowl recipes on the Pampered Chef website or by searching online. Additionally, many cookbooks and recipe websites offer specific recipes for batter bowls. You can also experiment with adapting your favorite recipes to use in a batter bowl.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Tina1977
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • Palmer
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
swinkate
  • kimdeb