• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Baseball Tickets...

In summary, the conversation is about tickets for the game between the Indians in Detroit the weekend of June 6-8.
chefsteph07
This may be an odd request, but if anyone here has tickets to the Detroit Tigers against the Cleveland Indians the weekend of June 6-8 that they'd like to get rid of, please let me know!

Thanks!

If no one does, there are only about 250 ticket brokers that can help you out. ;)Did you call the Indian ticket office? (I assume you mean the game is in Cleveland, since you mentioned them second.)

No, the game is in Detroit..we wanted to take a road trip!

I know what you mean about the brokers...trying to avoid them though! :yuck:

Well, okay then. When you ask for tickets, be sure to ask for tickets for the game between the Indians in Detroit. It'll save you a lot of heartburn in the long run.Remember that Stub Hub is now owned by ebay.Have you called the Tigers' ticket office? That's the place to start.

If they're anything like the Sox, tickets are looooooooooooong gone!

Stinks!! So hard to get tickets to a Sox game these days! Why'd they have to go and win 2 World Series???

Hey, we're talking Tigers here. No offense intended, Detroit. Tickets are tough in Boston, Chicago and even in Milwaukee these days.

have you tried stubhub.com?

it looks like tickets are available on their site

http://detroit.tigers.mlb.com/schedule/index.jsp?c_id=det&m=6&y=2008

Tickets are available, but the ones I was pulling up was SRO or obstructed/limited view..I wanted some decent tix...(even bleachers)

I know, it's hard to get Indians tix too...we go to a few games here during the season and usually one away game, either detroit, chi sox, pirates, etc...
and this year we wanted detroit..plus it's a good weekend for us..

I'm NOT bidding ebay...LOL

How many do you want?

We are looking for tickets for Yankees in Pittsburg the last week of June. We too are avoiding brokers. When we travel around US to watch the Yankees (husband's obsession) we usually always buy scalper ticketes. Usually get decent tickets is slightly overpriced.
Cathy

FWIW, now that Brett Favre has retired, Packer tickets are going to be a lot easier to get.

1. Where can I buy baseball tickets?

You can purchase baseball tickets through various sources such as the team's official website, third-party ticketing websites, or through authorized resellers. It's important to make sure you are buying from a reputable source to avoid scams or fake tickets.

2. How much do baseball tickets usually cost?

The cost of baseball tickets can vary greatly depending on the team, location of the seats, and the popularity of the game. On average, tickets can range from $15 to $100, but can also go up to several hundred dollars for premium seats or popular games.

3. Can I get a refund or exchange if I can't attend the game?

Most ticket sellers have their own refund and exchange policies, so it's important to read the terms and conditions before making a purchase. Some sellers may offer refunds or exchanges in certain circumstances, while others may not offer any refunds at all.

4. Are there any discounts available for baseball tickets?

Some teams or ticket sellers may offer discounts for certain groups such as students, military personnel, or seniors. It's always worth checking for any available discounts before purchasing tickets. You can also try looking for deals on third-party websites or through promotions from credit card companies.

5. Can I buy tickets at the stadium on the day of the game?

In most cases, yes, you can purchase tickets at the stadium on the day of the game. However, popular games or high-demand tickets may sell out in advance, so it's always safer to purchase tickets beforehand to ensure you get a seat. You may also have limited seating options if you wait to buy tickets at the stadium.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• patty42240
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • chefann
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies