• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is Cool Veggie Pizza the Recipe You're Searching for from the Early 90's?

In summary, to find older recipes on the Pampered Chef website, you can click on the "Recipes" tab and then select the "Recipe Library" option. Not all older recipes are still available for purchase, but you may find similar recipes or variations on the website. Unfortunately, requests for copies of older recipes that are no longer available cannot be fulfilled. New recipes are added regularly to the website, and additional resources for finding older recipes include social media channels and independent consultants.
Yvonnek64
This recipe would be from the early 90's... I think it's called Dilly Vegetable Dip.. or something like that. It has minced carrots and radishes in it and dill weed and ranch dip mix. I've searched for it and not really sure where to look except for Google! Any help would be appreciated! Thank you!

The only PC Dill Dip recipe I know of is: ! cup xour cream, 1 cup mayo and 3 Tbls. PC Dill Seasoning. Combine ingredients and refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving; overnight is best.

I think what you are looking for is called cool veggie pizza.

1. How can I find older recipes on the Pampered Chef website?

To find older recipes on the Pampered Chef website, you can click on the "Recipes" tab at the top of the page. Then, scroll down and click on "Recipe Library." From there, you can use the search bar or browse through the categories to find older recipes.

2. Are all older recipes still available for purchase?

No, not all older recipes are still available for purchase. Our recipe library is regularly updated, and some recipes may be discontinued. However, you may be able to find similar recipes or variations of older recipes on our website.

3. Can I request a copy of an older recipe if it's no longer available on the website?

Unfortunately, we are unable to provide copies of older recipes that are no longer available on our website. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

4. How often are new recipes added to the Pampered Chef website?

New recipes are added to our website regularly, typically a few times a month. We also feature seasonal recipes and special collections throughout the year.

5. Are there any resources for finding older Pampered Chef recipes outside of the website?

Yes, there are a few resources for finding older Pampered Chef recipes outside of our website. You can check our social media channels and blog for featured recipes and cooking tips. You can also search for independent consultants who may have access to older recipes through their personal collections.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• nu2pc2005
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Staci
  • jrstephens
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Staci
  • AZPampered Chef