• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What is the Old Recipe for Sausage and Crescent Roll Breakfast Muffins?

In summary, the conversation revolved around a possible recipe that involved a stoneware muffin pan, crescent rolls, and either hamburger or sausage. Two suggestions were given: a Sloppy Joe Crescent Ring and Sausage and Crescent Roll Breakfast Muffins. The latter recipe was shared and includes ingredients and instructions for a tasty breakfast dish.
chesse
Gold Member
Hi,
I "pampered" my bank today. Great idea. They let me use the conference room for display and I could interact with the customers. The tellers even told them I was there! Anyway, a customer was interested in an OLD recipe. It involved the stoneware muffin pan, probably crescent rolls and either hamburger or sausage. Does anyone have any idea what it could be. (I HATE our recipe search feature!) TIA
:chef:

It sounds like the recipe you're looking for could be a classic Sloppy Joe Crescent Ring. This is a simple dish made with crescent roll dough wrapped around a filling of ground beef, sausage, or turkey mixed with tomato sauce, vegetables, and seasonings. The ring is then baked in a muffin pan until golden brown. It's a great way to serve up sliders or mini sandwiches without all the mess.

Hi there,It sounds like the recipe you're looking for might be for "Sausage and Crescent Roll Breakfast Muffins." Here's the recipe:Ingredients:- 1 lb ground sausage- 1 onion, diced- 1 green bell pepper, diced- 1 (8 oz) can crescent rolls- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese- 6 eggs- 1/4 cup milk- Salt and pepper to tasteInstructions:1. Preheat your oven to 375°F (190°C). Grease a stoneware muffin pan with cooking spray.2. In a skillet, cook the sausage, onion, and bell pepper over medium heat until the sausage is fully cooked and the vegetables are softened. Drain any excess grease.3. Unroll the crescent rolls and press them into the muffin cups, forming a cup shape.4. Spoon the sausage mixture into the crescent roll cups, filling them about 2/3 full.5. In a separate bowl, beat together the eggs, milk, salt, and pepper. Pour the egg mixture over the sausage in each muffin cup, filling them almost to the top.6. Sprinkle the shredded cheddar cheese over the top of each muffin.7. Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until the eggs are set and the crescent rolls are golden brown.Enjoy your delicious breakfast muffins!

What is the best way to search for an old Pampered Chef recipe?

The best way to search for an old Pampered Chef recipe is to use our website's search bar. Simply type in the name or main ingredients of the recipe and it should bring up any relevant results.

Can I still find recipes from previous Pampered Chef catalogs?

Yes, you can find recipes from previous Pampered Chef catalogs on our website. Simply select the "Catalogs" tab and choose the year and catalog you are looking for. You can then browse through the recipes featured in that catalog.

How can I access a recipe that is no longer available on the website?

If a recipe is no longer available on our website, you can try searching for it on our archived website or reach out to our customer service team for assistance. You can also try searching for the recipe on popular recipe websites or forums.

Is there a way to save or print an old Pampered Chef recipe?

Yes, you can save or print an old Pampered Chef recipe by clicking on the "Save Recipe" button located next to the recipe on our website. This will allow you to save the recipe to your account for future reference or print it out for your personal use.

Can I request a specific old Pampered Chef recipe that is not available on the website?

Yes, you can request a specific old Pampered Chef recipe by contacting our customer service team. We will do our best to locate the recipe for you or provide a similar alternative if it is no longer available.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
JennLizFran
  • pamperedcheermom
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
Replies
Views
kam