• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for an old recipe...

lisatx04

Oct 24, 2006
I don't know the name of it, but it uses refrigerated biscuits, salsa, olives...it's a mexican theme. You mix it all together and bake in stoneware. I had a guest tell me about it and she was shocked I was not familiar with it. She said it is an old recipe...

Anyone know what I am talking about?

Lisa

jrstephens

Legend Member
Feb 18, 2006
I know of the Bubble Up Pizza where you use biscuits and just add whatever toppings you want to it. Let me know if that is it and I will post it.

lisatx04

Oct 24, 2006
No, I don't think that was what she called it. It also had cheese in it and was baked in the deep dish stone.

DebbieSAChef

Jan 17, 2006
Mexican bubble up pizza

This is a variation to the bubble up pizza:

Mexican bubble up pizza

3 pkg. Pillsbury Buttermilk Biscuits
14 oz. MILD Salsa
3 cups Shredded Cheddar Cheese
1 clove Garlic, pressed (optional)

CHOOSE YOUR TOPPINGS:
Chopped Ham
Chopped Onions
Bits of Bacon
Chopped Green Peppers
Sliced Mushrooms
Sliced Black Olives
Chopped Tomatoes
Chopped Jalepenos

Preheat oven to 375. Cut each biscuit into quarters and combine with 1 cup salsa and 2 cups cheese. Squeeze garlic with garlic press. Stir in garlic. Add your chosen toppings and mix to combine in classic batter bowl. Spread entire mixture into 9 x 13 rectangular baker. Pour remaining salsa and cheese over top and bake for 30 minutes or until sides are golden brown.

Serves 12.

Debbie :D

chefann

Legend Member
Gold Member
Nov 4, 2005
That's the one I thought of, too, Debbie. It's a delicious variation. To make it really taste like tacos/burritos, top it with shredded lettuce and sour cream.

lisatx04

Oct 24, 2006
Thanks for the recipe but that isn't it. I am going to find her contact info and ask her. When she gets back to me, I'll post it. Thanks!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
Replies
Views