• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have You Heard of This Old Mexican Biscuit Recipe Using Salsa and Olives?

In summary, the best way to find an old recipe you used to make is to search through your previous orders or our website. If the recipe is no longer available, you can request a copy from our customer service team. You can also access recipes from past catalogs and seasons on our website. If you can't find the recipe you're looking for, our customer service team can assist you. New recipes are added to our website regularly, and you can sign up for our newsletter for updates.
lisatx04
I don't know the name of it, but it uses refrigerated biscuits, salsa, olives...it's a mexican theme. You mix it all together and bake in stoneware. I had a guest tell me about it and she was shocked I was not familiar with it. She said it is an old recipe...

Anyone know what I am talking about?

Lisa

I know of the Bubble Up Pizza where you use biscuits and just add whatever toppings you want to it. Let me know if that is it and I will post it.

No, I don't think that was what she called it. It also had cheese in it and was baked in the deep dish stone.

Mexican bubble up pizzaThis is a variation to the bubble up pizza:

Mexican bubble up pizza

3 pkg. Pillsbury Buttermilk Biscuits
14 oz. MILD Salsa
3 cups Shredded Cheddar Cheese
1 clove Garlic, pressed (optional)

CHOOSE YOUR TOPPINGS:
Chopped Ham
Chopped Onions
Bits of Bacon
Chopped Green Peppers
Sliced Mushrooms
Sliced Black Olives
Chopped Tomatoes
Chopped Jalepenos

Preheat oven to 375. Cut each biscuit into quarters and combine with 1 cup salsa and 2 cups cheese. Squeeze garlic with garlic press. Stir in garlic. Add your chosen toppings and mix to combine in classic batter bowl. Spread entire mixture into 9 x 13 rectangular baker. Pour remaining salsa and cheese over top and bake for 30 minutes or until sides are golden brown.

Serves 12.

Debbie :D

That's the one I thought of, too, Debbie. It's a delicious variation. To make it really taste like tacos/burritos, top it with shredded lettuce and sour cream.

Thanks for the recipe but that isn't it. I am going to find her contact info and ask her. When she gets back to me, I'll post it. Thanks!

What is the best way to find an old recipe I used to make?

The best way to find an old recipe you used to make is to search through your previous orders and look for the name of the recipe or the specific ingredients used. You can also try searching the recipe name on our website or reaching out to our customer service team for assistance.

Can I request a copy of a recipe that is no longer available on the website?

Yes, you can request a copy of a recipe that is no longer available on our website by contacting our customer service team. They will do their best to locate the recipe for you or provide a similar alternative.

Is there a way to access recipes from previous catalogs or seasons?

Yes, you can access recipes from previous catalogs or seasons by visiting our website and selecting the "Recipe Archive" option. This will allow you to search for recipes from past catalogs and seasons.

What should I do if I can't find the recipe I'm looking for?

If you are unable to find the recipe you are looking for, you can try reaching out to our customer service team for assistance. They may be able to help you locate the recipe or provide a similar alternative.

How often are new recipes added to the website?

New recipes are added to our website regularly, usually on a weekly or bi-weekly basis. You can also sign up for our newsletter to receive updates on new recipes and promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • mpkegley
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
BlessedWifeMommy
  • bdbwa4474
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies