• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for an Old Pampered Chef Recipe for Easter

In summary, popular Pampered Chef recipes for Easter include the Bunny Cake, Easter Egg Bread, and Springtime Veggie Pizza. They also offer a variety of traditional Easter dishes such as Glazed Ham, Scalloped Potatoes, and Hot Cross Buns. To find an old Pampered Chef recipe for Easter, you can search on their website or contact customer service. They also have gluten-free and vegan options for Easter recipes in a dedicated section on their website. Recipes can also be modified to fit dietary needs by substituting ingredients or adjusting cooking methods.
KellyCooks
Gold Member
I have a friend whose daughter used to sell PC. She is looking for a recipe that the daughter used to make at parties. She says, "It's kind of a monkey bread, cut the biscuits into quarters, then do something (if only I could remember that part!!!) with cubes of cream cheese, butter and brown sugar." She'd like to make it for Easter brunch.

I searched this forum, CC and another Web site, but couldn't come up with the right recipe.

Does this recipe sound familiar to anyone? It's not the Caramel Pecan Dessert Ring, Apple Danish Braid or the Apple Nut Ring.

Thanks for your help!

Kelly

Is this it? It's really good :)

Breakfast Cinnamon Casserole

2 packs of crescent rolls
8 oz cream cheese
¾ cup powdered sugar
¾ cup brown sugar
Cinnamon to taste
½ to 1 stick of butter

In the DCB and layer 1 pack of crescent rolls. Mix cream cheese and powdered sugar together and spread over crescent rolls. Layer 2 nd pack of crescent rolls over cream cheese mixture. Sprinkle cinnamon over top to taste, sprinkle brown sugar over that evenly. Slice the butter and place all over the top. Bake at 350 degrees for 20-30 min . You want it to be crunchy and brown. Serve warm.

Gloria and Emily - do you leave the lid on or off?

I think I cooked it with the lid on, but I don't think it matters. You can start with the lid on and then about half way through check it and take the lid off if you want to "crisp" it up a little more.

Last edited:
Thank you! I will pass this along to her. It just might be the recipe she's looking for. :)

Kelly

What are some popular Pampered Chef recipes for Easter?

Some popular Pampered Chef recipes for Easter include the Bunny Cake, Easter Egg Bread, and Springtime Veggie Pizza.

Do you have any recipes for traditional Easter dishes?

Yes, we have a variety of recipes for traditional Easter dishes such as Glazed Ham, Scalloped Potatoes, and Hot Cross Buns.

How can I find an old Pampered Chef recipe for Easter?

You can search for old Pampered Chef recipes on our website by using the search bar and filtering by the holiday "Easter." You can also contact our customer service for assistance.

Are there any gluten-free or vegan options for Easter recipes?

Yes, we have a section on our website dedicated to dietary restrictions, where you can find gluten-free and vegan options for Easter recipes.

Can I modify a Pampered Chef recipe for Easter to fit my dietary needs?

Yes, many of our recipes can be modified to fit dietary needs. You can try substituting ingredients or adjusting the cooking method to fit your needs. You can also check out our dietary restrictions section for alternative recipes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jennie50
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • legacypc46
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
chefann
  • bbauman07