• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for an old PC recipe for Easter

KellyCooks

Novice Member
Gold Member
Jul 15, 2008
I have a friend whose daughter used to sell PC. She is looking for a recipe that the daughter used to make at parties. She says, "It's kind of a monkey bread, cut the biscuits into quarters, then do something (if only I could remember that part!!!) with cubes of cream cheese, butter and brown sugar." She'd like to make it for Easter brunch.

I searched this forum, CC and another Web site, but couldn't come up with the right recipe.

Does this recipe sound familiar to anyone? It's not the Caramel Pecan Dessert Ring, Apple Danish Braid or the Apple Nut Ring.

Thanks for your help!

Kelly

Gloria&Emily

Novice Member
Gold Member
May 8, 2007
Is this it? It's really good :)

Breakfast Cinnamon Casserole

2 packs of crescent rolls
8 oz cream cheese
¾ cup powdered sugar
¾ cup brown sugar
Cinnamon to taste
½ to 1 stick of butter

In the DCB and layer 1 pack of crescent rolls. Mix cream cheese and powdered sugar together and spread over crescent rolls. Layer 2 nd pack of crescent rolls over cream cheese mixture. Sprinkle cinnamon over top to taste, sprinkle brown sugar over that evenly. Slice the butter and place all over the top. Bake at 350 degrees for 20-30 min . You want it to be crunchy and brown. Serve warm.

ChipLines

Gold Member
Jul 14, 2009
Gloria and Emily - do you leave the lid on or off?

Gloria&Emily

Novice Member
Gold Member
May 8, 2007
I think I cooked it with the lid on, but I don't think it matters. You can start with the lid on and then about half way through check it and take the lid off if you want to "crisp" it up a little more.

Last edited:

KellyCooks

Novice Member
Gold Member
Jul 15, 2008
Thank you! I will pass this along to her. It just might be the recipe she's looking for. :)

Kelly

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
babywings76
Replies
Views
mountainmama74
Replies
Views
burd2swan
Replies