• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a White Tool Turnabout

In summary, a White Tool Turnabout is a rotating kitchen tool that can hold up to 20 utensils, making it a convenient and space-saving addition to any kitchen. It is dishwasher safe but hand washing is recommended for longevity. It can hold non-Pampered Chef utensils and measures 6.5 inches in diameter and 7.5 inches in height.
Suzy Englert
Does anyone have one for sale? I have a consultant who has a guest that wants to purchase one.

Thanks,
Suzy in Texas

I have one!
$17 + shipping

Are they gone from outlet? I just bought one ...

There is no white TTA in the outlet - only the cinnamon one.

Must be gone now - I bought one for my daughters crafts end of Jan. :(

I've got a couple of the white ones, if anyone else is looking for any. They're new in their boxes.

i also have 2 of them new in box if need some.

1. What is a White Tool Turnabout?

A White Tool Turnabout is a versatile kitchen tool that rotates 360 degrees, allowing for easy access to all your essential cooking utensils without having to search through a cluttered drawer.

2. Is the White Tool Turnabout dishwasher safe?

Yes, the White Tool Turnabout is dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand washing to prolong the life of the product.

3. How many utensils can the White Tool Turnabout hold?

The White Tool Turnabout can hold up to 20 utensils, making it perfect for even the most well-stocked kitchens.

4. Can the White Tool Turnabout be used for non-Pampered Chef utensils?

Yes, the White Tool Turnabout is designed to hold a variety of utensils and can be used with any brand of kitchen tools.

5. What are the dimensions of the White Tool Turnabout?

The White Tool Turnabout measures 6.5 inches in diameter and 7.5 inches in height, making it a compact and space-saving addition to your kitchen counter or drawer.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sandyj
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Cheryl Dodge
  • krusso
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Suzanne Johnson
  • pmprdprettyinsnj