• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Free Postcards and Uploads? Any Vistaprint Links Available?

In summary, a Vistaprint link is a unique URL that allows access to special offers and discounts on Pampered Chef products. To obtain a Vistaprint link, you can sign up for their email newsletter or follow them on social media. These links can only be used for online purchases on the Pampered Chef website. They are released regularly, typically every month or few weeks, and may have restrictions or limitations. It is important to read the terms and conditions before using a Vistaprint link.
PamperedK
Silver Member
I need free postcards and free uploads in the same offer. Anyone have one?

are you looking for an email to be forwarded to you? i am about to put my kids to bed, but if you PM me your email, i will send one to you in about 20 min.

Sorry, just re-read your post. I have a link for free postcards and 50% off uploads. That's the best I can do. Let me know if you want it.

sure that's better than what i've got so far! I'll PM you.

Hi there! Thank you for reaching out. Unfortunately, I do not have any free postcards or free uploads to offer at the moment. However, I do have some great deals and promotions going on for our products. Would you be interested in learning more about them? Let me know and I would be happy to assist you in any way I can. Happy cooking!

1. What is a Vistaprint link?

A Vistaprint link is a unique URL that allows you to access special offers and discounts on Pampered Chef products through Vistaprint's partnership with our company. It is a convenient way to shop for our products and save money at the same time.

2. How do I get a Vistaprint link for Pampered Chef?

To get a Vistaprint link for Pampered Chef, you can sign up for our email newsletter or follow us on social media. We regularly share Vistaprint links that can be used to shop for our products at a discounted price.

3. Can I use a Vistaprint link in store or only online?

Vistaprint links can only be used for online purchases on our website. If you wish to purchase products in store, you can do so without a Vistaprint link and still enjoy our regular discounts and promotions.

4. How often are new Vistaprint links released?

We release new Vistaprint links regularly, typically every month or every few weeks. We recommend signing up for our email newsletter or following us on social media to stay updated on the latest Vistaprint links and promotions.

5. Are there any restrictions or limitations when using a Vistaprint link?

Yes, Vistaprint links may have restrictions or limitations such as expiration dates, limited quantities, and specific products that are eligible for the discount. Please make sure to read the terms and conditions of each Vistaprint link before using it to ensure a successful purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampChefJoy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Melissa78
  • ChefBeckyD
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
missydivine
Replies