• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Want a Delicious Vegetarian Ring Recipe?

In summary, the recipe includes artichokes, spinach, mozzarella cheese, feta cheese, bell pepper, mayonnaise, garlic, and black pepper. It is then scooped into a desired shape and brushed with egg white before being sprinkled with grated Parmesan cheese. It is then baked for 25-30 minutes.
Christa
I don't have any of the cookbooks yet, but thought someone might have a filling recipe for a ring that has no meat.
Thanks!

Just an ideaI'm a brand new consultant, so I can't say that I have any recipes at all that might be of help. But I do have an idea.

How about if you substitute one of the meat substitutes? Just about all of the products by Boca and Morningstar Farms are wonderful. Boca grumbles are really good. So are MSF's 'chicken' and 'steak' strips.

You might have to fiddle with the cooking times a little bit for the recipes. They're all ready-to-serve. All you have to do is warm them up.

I thought about maybe doing the fiesta taco salad pizza with boca crumbles?

Sorry I can't be of more help with actual recipes. :)

Last edited:
Or, could you use any of the pizza recipes and make them into rings? Just use the standard ring format and use the pizza toppings?

The spinach & artichoke ring is fabulous! I've made it several times, and even my husband (who's totally meat and potatoes) loves it. It's in the All The Best cookbook. HTH...Erin

Vegetarian ideasI do quite a few vegetarian shows. Two recipes I've used lately (from the most recent SB) are the Italian Sausage Side-by-Side Calzones and the Green Chile Frittata (just leave out the chicken).

For the Calzones, I use a product called "prosage". It comes frozen in a tube like you can purchase hamburger. Crumbles much better than the real thing. As stated previously, look at the Boca and Morning Star products they may have something comparable.

I've also used some canned veggie chicken products in wreaths/rings. You can chop them up with your food chopper.

As I'm not vegetarian, I always tell my hosts I'm not sure how the recipes will turn out but I'm willing to try. So far so tasty.

Good luck!

Spinach & Artichoke Filling RecipeSpinach & Artichoke Filling from All The Best Cookbook

1 can (14oz) artichoke hearts in water, drained and chopped
1 pkg (10 oz) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and well drained
1 cup (4 oz) shredded mozzarella cheese
1 pkg (4 oz) crumbled feta cheese
1/2 cup diced red bell pepper
1/3 cup mayonnaise
1 garlic clove, pressed
1/4 tsp coarsely ground black pepper
1 egg white, lightly beaten
2 tbsp (1/2 oz) grated fresh Parmesan cheese

1. Preheat oven to 375 F. In Classic Batter Bowl, combine artichokes, spinach, mozzarella cheese, feta cheese, bell pepper, mayonnaise, garlic and black pepper. Mix well.

2. Scoop filling evenly over desired shape; finish shape as directed. Brush with egg white. Sprinkle with grated Parmesan cheese. Bake 25-30 minutes or until golden brown.

Are eggs OK?
Christa said:
I don't have any of the cookbooks yet, but thought someone might have a filling recipe for a ring that has no meat.
Thanks!

There is also a recipe for a Garden Vegetable Omelet filling in the All The Best Cookbook. Let me know if you want it and I will post it. (Actually, all the ring filling recipes have an egg in it for brushing on top of the ring to brown the dough, but you could omit it if desired).

cat said:
Spinach & Artichoke Filling from All The Best Cookbook

MAN that looks fabulous. I can't wait to try it. It has all my favorite things: feta, garlic and olives!

1. What ingredients are in the vegetarian ring?

The vegetarian ring typically contains a variety of vegetables such as bell peppers, onions, mushrooms, and zucchini. It may also include protein sources like tofu or beans, along with seasonings and spices.

2. Is the vegetarian ring suitable for vegans?

Yes, our vegetarian ring is suitable for vegans as it does not contain any animal products or by-products.

3. Can the vegetarian ring be made gluten-free?

Yes, the vegetarian ring can be made gluten-free by substituting regular flour with gluten-free flour or using a gluten-free pie crust.

4. How many servings does the vegetarian ring make?

The vegetarian ring typically serves 6-8 people, depending on the size of the servings.

5. Can the vegetarian ring be customized with different vegetables?

Yes, our vegetarian ring can be customized with different vegetables to suit your preferences. However, we recommend using a variety of colorful vegetables for added flavor and nutrition.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
yourpcgal
  • SandyG
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
cwinter474
Replies
Views
Ginger428