• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a Us Consultant to Do Me a Favour!

In summary, to find a US consultant to do you a favor as a Pampered Chef customer, you can visit the website and use the "Find a Consultant" feature. You can also request a specific consultant and they can assist with a variety of favors, such as placing an order, hosting a party, or providing cooking tips and recipes. There is no fee for a US consultant to do you a favor, but applicable charges may apply for the products or services requested. Additionally, US consultants are happy to help anyone in need of a favor, even if they are not a current customer.
Marg
I was wondering if one of you US consultants could order me the black tote that has the clear pocket on the front for catalogues?
I'd really like to give one to my recruit who just qualified, but you cannot order them here in Canada.
I will, of course, pay for it and the shipping. :D

I willI would be willing to do that for you. Please contact me directly via my e-mail and we can work out all the details.

Thanks, Paula!

I just sent you an email. :)

She's going to LOVE it. I have it Marg, got one for me AND my recruit last June :D

I have one, too! I love mine. I can't remember for the life of me where I got it. I think I got it from my director. At our cluster meetings, the top three sellers and recruiters get something from her "grab bag" and I think that's where it came from!
I got a couple of orders from people at the mall who saw the catalogue in my bag!

1. How can I find a US consultant to do me a favor as a Pampered Chef customer?

To find a US consultant to do you a favor, you can visit our website and use the "Find a Consultant" feature. Simply enter your location and select the type of favor you need, such as placing an order or hosting a party. You will then be provided with a list of nearby consultants who can assist you.

2. Can I request a specific consultant to do me a favor?

Yes, you can request a specific consultant to do you a favor. You can either contact the consultant directly or mention their name when using the "Find a Consultant" feature on our website. Keep in mind that the consultant may not always be available, so it's best to have a backup option.

3. What type of favors can a US consultant do for me?

Our US consultants can assist with a variety of favors, such as placing an order, hosting a party, or providing cooking tips and recipes. They can also help with exchanges or returns, and answer any questions you may have about our products or services.

4. Is there a fee for a US consultant to do me a favor?

No, there is no fee for a US consultant to do you a favor. Our consultants are happy to assist our customers and provide exceptional service. However, keep in mind that if you are placing an order or hosting a party, there may be applicable charges for the products or services you are requesting.

5. Can a US consultant do me a favor if I am not a Pampered Chef customer?

Yes, our US consultants are happy to help anyone in need of a favor, even if you are not currently a Pampered Chef customer. They can assist with placing an order, hosting a party, or providing cooking tips and recipes. However, we hope that after experiencing our products and services through the favor, you will become a satisfied customer!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• rennea
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
rennea
Replies
Views
thechefofnorthbend
  • jmedeiros
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies