• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sept. Show Flyer - Date, Time, and Host Info | Get The Perfect Invite!

In summary, to find a show flyer for your Pampered Chef party, you can visit the website and navigate to the "Host a Party" section or ask your consultant for a digital or physical copy. The flyers are customizable and can be personalized for your specific party. Different flyers are available for different types of parties, and you can print them at home or share them digitally. If you cannot find the flyer you need, your consultant or customer service can assist you.
nichole1231
Hi! I Hope Everyone Is Doing Great! I Have A Few Shows Book For Sept. And My Host Are Asking For A Flyer Stating The Date And Time Of There Show Instead Of Handing The Invite Cards To There Neighbor And Co-works! Any One Have A Flyer Like That! The Host Rather Give Out Flyers In Stead Of The Invite Card! Thanks In Advance For Your Help!

There are many, many, many flyer invitations on this site, depending on if you're looking for generic or themed. My suggestion is to do an advanced search using the search box in the upper right of Chef Success' menu bar and search for links containing invitation, or a specific food item your serving, or theme your doing. Any links that have a paper clip will indicate that there is an attachment. Go through the attachments and find something you're happy with. The possibilities are almost endless :)

Here's a generic, but like I said...check out the search and your sure to find probably 50 others. Enjoy!

Attachments

• Invitation - Top 10 Reasons to Attend My Show.doc
    79.5 KB · Views: 961
THANKS rwesterpchef! I'M STILL NEW AT THIS! I LOVE THAT FLYER! THANKS AGAIN.:)

Rita,
I just got such a chuckle out of your flyer. It is great and true. I never thought of promoting a show that way.

Thanks,
Debbie :D :D :D

1. How can I find a show flyer for my Pampered Chef party?

To find a show flyer for your Pampered Chef party, you can visit the Pampered Chef website and navigate to the "Host a Party" section. From there, you can select the specific type of party you are hosting and download a customizable show flyer. You can also ask your Pampered Chef consultant for a digital or physical copy of the show flyer.

2. Can I personalize the show flyer for my specific party?

Yes, you can personalize the show flyer for your specific party. The show flyers provided by Pampered Chef are customizable, allowing you to add your party details such as the date, time, location, and your contact information. You can also add personal touches like your own photos or graphics to make the flyer more unique.

3. Do you have different show flyers for different types of parties?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers different show flyers for different types of parties. For example, there are separate show flyers for in-home parties, virtual parties, and catalog parties. This ensures that the flyer includes all the necessary information and details specific to the type of party you are hosting.

4. Can I print the show flyer at home?

Yes, you can print the show flyer at home if you have access to a printer. Pampered Chef provides the show flyer in a printable format that can be easily downloaded and printed at home. You can also choose to save the flyer as a digital copy and share it with your guests via email or social media.

5. What should I do if I cannot find the show flyer I need?

If you cannot find the show flyer you need on the Pampered Chef website, you can reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant for assistance. They will be able to provide you with the appropriate show flyer or help you customize one to fit your specific party needs. Additionally, you can contact Pampered Chef's customer service for further support.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ltricarico
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
ltricarico
Replies
Views
kam