• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a Seasoning Turnabout

In summary, a Seasoning Turnabout is a rotating carousel with 16 individual jars designed to store and access your favorite spices and seasonings. It measures 11 inches in diameter and 8.5 inches in height, making it compact enough to fit on most countertops and easy to store in a cabinet or pantry. The jars are easily refillable and dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. You can store a variety of seasonings, including herbs, spices, and blends, as well as commonly used ingredients like sugar and salt. The jars are also airtight to keep your seasonings fresh. The Seasoning Turnabout is covered by a limited lifetime warranty, so you can contact customer service if you encounter any issues.
Janice Stroud
Silver Member
I am looking for a seasoning turnabout, new or gently used.

I have one for sale. Are you still looking?

If she isn't, I may be interested. How much please?

Sherri Bogard said:
I have one for sale. Are you still looking?
Do you still have the seasoning turnabout? How much please

I have a used one for sale.

What is a Seasoning Turnabout and how does it work?

A Seasoning Turnabout is a versatile tool designed to easily store and access your favorite spices and seasonings. It features a rotating carousel with 16 individual jars, each with a removable sifter for easy dispensing. Simply fill the jars with your desired seasonings and rotate the carousel to easily access the one you need.

What are the dimensions of the Seasoning Turnabout?

The Seasoning Turnabout measures 11 inches in diameter and 8.5 inches in height. It is compact enough to fit on most countertops and can also be easily stored in a cabinet or pantry.

Can the jars be easily refilled with new seasonings?

Yes, the jars of the Seasoning Turnabout are designed to be easily refillable. Simply twist off the top lid and fill with your desired seasoning. The jars are also dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.

What types of seasonings can I store in the Turnabout?

The Seasoning Turnabout can store a variety of seasonings, including herbs, spices, and blends. It is also great for storing sugar, salt, and other commonly used ingredients in the kitchen. The jars are airtight to keep your seasonings fresh and flavorful.

Is the Seasoning Turnabout covered by a warranty?

Yes, the Seasoning Turnabout is covered by a limited lifetime warranty. If you encounter any issues with the product, please contact our customer service team for assistance. We stand behind the quality of our products and want to ensure your satisfaction.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sandyj
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Cheryl Dodge
  • pmprdprettyinsnj
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • krusso