• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need a Raspberry Ginger Ale Sangria Recipe?

In summary, Jennishared a recipe for Sangria using raspberry ginger ale and fresh squeezed fruit. Sparkling Sangria is easy to make and always a hit. Jenni also shared a recipe for Sangria using red wine and citrus fruit. OHHH that sounds awesome. perfect to make at the Cape this coming weekend for our vacation. I think I will have to "make sure it is okay" t serve at my next show!!
Jenni
I'm looking for a recipe for Sangria I have made before using Raspberry Ginger ale and fresh squeezed fruit. Anyone have it or something close?
Thanks
PS~ did a file search and it was no what I was looking for...

Jenni:

This is the recipe I use for Sangria (although I substitue red wine for the non-alcoholic). It gets raves every time!

Sparkling Sangria

Ingredients:
1 bottle (25.4 ounces) non-alcoholic red wine, chilled
1/4 cup sugar
1 orange
1 lemon
1 lime
2 cups lemon-lime flavored carbonated soda, chilled

Directions:
Open wine bottle using Wine Bottle Opener. Pour wine into Quick-Stir® Pitcher; add sugar. Plunge until well mixed.
Slice fruit with Utility Knife; add to wine mixture. Refrigerate 3-4 hours to allow flavors to blend.
Add carbonated soda; plunge to mix. Serve immediately.
Yield: 6 servings

Nutrients per serving: (1 cup): Calories 70, Total Fat 0 g, Saturated Fat 0 g, Cholesterol 0 mg, Carbohydrate 18 g, Protein less than 1 g, Sodium 20 mg, Fiber 0 g

Cook’s Tips: Recipe can be easily doubled.

©The Pampered Chef, Ltd. 2008
The Pampered Chef, Ltd.

chefmary said:
Jenni:

This is the recipe I use for Sangria (although I substitue red wine for the non-alcoholic). It gets raves every time!

Sparkling Sangria

Ingredients:
1 bottle (25.4 ounces) non-alcoholic red wine, chilled
1/4 cup sugar
1 orange
1 lemon
1 lime
2 cups lemon-lime flavored carbonated soda, chilled

Directions:
Open wine bottle using Wine Bottle Opener. Pour wine into Quick-Stir® Pitcher; add sugar. Plunge until well mixed.
Slice fruit with Utility Knife; add to wine mixture. Refrigerate 3-4 hours to allow flavors to blend.
Add carbonated soda; plunge to mix. Serve immediately.
Yield: 6 servings

Nutrients per serving: (1 cup): Calories 70, Total Fat 0 g, Saturated Fat 0 g, Cholesterol 0 mg, Carbohydrate 18 g, Protein less than 1 g, Sodium 20 mg, Fiber 0 g

Cook’s Tips: Recipe can be easily doubled.

©The Pampered Chef, Ltd. 2008
The Pampered Chef, Ltd.

Thanks for sharing... that sounds right! I just use Raspberry Ginger ale.

Mmmm...that sounds yummy!

just made this one last night....always a hit. Its very light.

Attachments

• Ronda's white sangria.doc
    19 KB · Views: 331
Thanks for sharing.

reba515 said:
just made this one last night....always a hit. Its very light.

OHHH that sounds awesome. perfect to make at the Cape this coming weekend for our vacation. I think I will have to "make sure it is okay" t serve at my next show!!;)

Hello!

I have a delicious Raspberry Ginger Ale Sangria recipe that I think you'll love. Here's what you'll need:

- 1 bottle of red wine (I recommend a fruity one like a Merlot or Pinot Noir)
- 1 cup of raspberry ginger ale
- 1/4 cup of brandy
- 1/4 cup of orange liqueur (such as Cointreau or Grand Marnier)
- 1/4 cup of fresh squeezed orange juice
- 1/4 cup of fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1 cup of fresh raspberries
- 1 cup of fresh sliced strawberries
- 1 orange, thinly sliced
- 1 lemon, thinly sliced

Instructions:

1. In a large pitcher, combine the red wine, raspberry ginger ale, brandy, orange liqueur, orange juice, and lemon juice.

2. Stir well to combine all ingredients.

3. Add in the fresh raspberries, sliced strawberries, orange slices, and lemon slices. Give it another stir.

4. Refrigerate for at least one hour to allow the flavors to meld together.

5. When ready to serve, add ice to individual glasses and pour the sangria over the ice. Enjoy!

I hope you give this recipe a try and let me know how you like it. Happy sipping!

What is a classic sangria recipe?

A classic sangria recipe typically includes red wine, fruit juice (such as orange or lemon), chopped fruit (such as apples and oranges), and a sweetener like sugar or honey. Some recipes may also include brandy or other liquors for added flavor.

Can I make a non-alcoholic version of sangria?

Yes, you can make a delicious non-alcoholic sangria by substituting the wine with a combination of fruit juice and sparkling water or soda. You can also add in some sliced fruit for extra flavor and presentation.

How long does sangria need to sit before serving?

For the best flavor, sangria should sit for at least 4-6 hours in the refrigerator before serving. This allows the fruit and other flavors to infuse into the wine. Some recipes may require longer sitting times, so be sure to check the specific recipe you are using.

Can I use white wine instead of red wine for sangria?

Absolutely! While red wine is the traditional base for sangria, you can use white wine for a lighter and fruitier version. Just be sure to choose a sweeter white wine to balance the flavors.

What are some variations on traditional sangria?

There are endless variations on traditional sangria! Some popular options include using different types of wine (such as rosé or sparkling), adding in different fruits (such as berries or melon), or incorporating other flavors like herbs or spices. Get creative and have fun experimenting with different combinations!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sk8Mom209
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • Molly Jo
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Staci
  • pamperedbecky