• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Find a Roommate for Your Next Conference - King Bed Options Available!"

In summary, as a Pampered Chef consultant attending a conference, you can find a roommate by using online community forums or social media groups, reaching out to your upline or team members, and specifying your preference for a king bed option. To ensure a smooth roommate experience, communication and setting expectations is important. You can also request a specific roommate or consider single occupancy rates if unable to find a roommate.
Wendyss
Gold Member
Well, it looks like I can go to conference (yeah) but now I am trying to find a roommate (right now the hotels only have king beds) so if anyone else that already has a room and needs a roommate please let me know.

Wendyss said:
Well, it looks like I can go to conference (yeah) but now I am trying to find a roommate (right now the hotels only have king beds) so if anyone else that already has a room and needs a roommate please let me know.
which wave?

RoommateSorry, I am in wave 2.

RoomIf you still need a room mate let me know. I need to reserve a hotel room yet. Thanks!

Wendyss said:

Have you talked to your director? I know that all the directors in my upline reserved rooms as soon as we were able to. She might have room for you or know of a director that can help you.

Good luck!

Remember - I have an extra room for 2 if anyone needs it. I hate to just release it.

1. How can I find a roommate for my next conference?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you can easily find a roommate for your next conference by utilizing our online community forums or social media groups dedicated to connecting consultants attending the same event. You can also reach out to your upline or team members to see if anyone is interested in sharing a room.

2. What if I prefer a king bed option?

No problem! When posting about your search for a roommate, be sure to specify that you are looking for someone who is also interested in a king bed option. You can also reach out to the hotel directly to inquire about booking a room with a king bed.

3. How do I ensure a smooth roommate experience?

Communication is key! Before committing to a roommate, be sure to have a conversation about expectations, such as noise level, sleeping habits, and use of shared space. It's also a good idea to set ground rules and establish boundaries to avoid any potential conflicts.

4. Can I request a specific roommate?

Absolutely! If you already have a fellow consultant in mind, you can reach out to them directly to see if they are interested in sharing a room. If not, you can still post about your search for a roommate and mention that you are open to rooming with a specific person.

5. What if I can't find a roommate?

If you are unable to find a roommate through our community forums or social media groups, you can consider reaching out to the hotel to inquire about single occupancy rates. You can also post a message in the event's Facebook page or group to see if anyone is in a similar situation and willing to room together.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Cr8vKitchen
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
rmoesw02
  • jwpamp
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Malinda Klein