• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a roommate

Wendyss

Gold Member
Feb 20, 2006
Well, it looks like I can go to conference (yeah) but now I am trying to find a roommate (right now the hotels only have king beds) so if anyone else that already has a room and needs a roommate please let me know.

BethCooks4U

Legend Member
Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
Wendyss said:
Well, it looks like I can go to conference (yeah) but now I am trying to find a roommate (right now the hotels only have king beds) so if anyone else that already has a room and needs a roommate please let me know.
which wave?

Wendyss

Gold Member
Feb 20, 2006
Roommate

Sorry, I am in wave 2.

GeorgiaPeach

Veteran Member
Silver Member
Jan 22, 2005
Wendyss said:

Have you talked to your director? I know that all the directors in my upline reserved rooms as soon as we were able to. She might have room for you or know of a director that can help you.

Good luck!