1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Looking for a room..........

1. pcsharon1

pcsharon1 Veteran Member Gold Member

to share for conference three. I arrive on Thursday morning but I am willing to stay until Sunday morning if I need to. Or I can leave Saturday evening. Anyone looking to share?

Jun 10, 2009
  2. Chef Bobby

Chef Bobby Veteran Member Gold Member

I'm suprised HO doesn't have a "Find A Roommate For Conference" on their website. I'm sure there are lots of half empty rooms and people looking for them.

Jun 10, 2009
  3. L.Paz

L.Paz Novice Member

I'm guessing HO thinks we would ask our director for room buddies. My director is begging me to stay with "her girls". But I think that's the great thing about conference is meeting people (unless of course you already have PC buddies)

Jun 10, 2009
  4. pcsharon1

pcsharon1 Veteran Member Gold Member

I have never even met my director, the person who recruited me quit several years ago so I reverted to her director, who lost directorship and basically quit last year and I reverted to her director and we move around a lot so I have never really been with my own cluster. It's been very frustrating. I did ask my director. I emailed her and told her I was going to conference and it took her several weeks to send me any type of response, which consisted of she isn't going this year and forwarded me an email from some other people that she doesn't even know that are looking to fill rooms and they haven't answered my emails.

My husband and I considered all of us going together and making it a family vacation but we just can't afford that right now.

Jun 10, 2009
  5. Chefstover2

Chefstover2 Advanced Member

I just PM'd you.

Jun 11, 2009
  6. ChefLAM

ChefLAM Member

Sharon,

I responded to you as well that we are looking for one roommate for Wave 3 for the Chicago Hilton.

Email me or let me know though here.

Thanks.

Lori

Jun 12, 2009
Have something to add?