• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can anyone help find a lost TPC ring for a friend and upline Director?

In summary, a friend and upline Director has lost her TPC ring and is looking for a replacement. She cannot go to DCS and is asking for help from anyone who may have a ring they no longer want. Some suggestions were to contact HO or purchase a replacement through PC, but it may only be the new style. It was also mentioned that the ring may have been seen on eBay in the past. Ultimately, it seems like the friend was able to find someone with a ring.
Ginger428
Gold Member
A friend & upline Director has lost her TPC ring, the gold original one. She asked me to post here If anyone has or knows anyone that does not want theirs. I cannot go to DCS since I'm not one. If anyone can help me I would REALLY appreciate it!! TIA

Ginger

Bumping!! Anyone????

TIA

Can't she contact H.O.? Maybe she can pay for a replacement. I can't imagine too many people wanting to get rid of theirs since they had to work so hard to earn it - but one never knows!

Contact HO. I lost a diamond in mine 3 weeks ago. Not the same, but still upsetting...I wore that ring for 7/8 years & was almost ready to move up...

HO can help

Chefgirl2 said:
Contact HO. I lost a diamond in mine 3 weeks ago. Not the same, but still upsetting...I wore that ring for 7/8 years & was almost ready to move up...

HO can help

Thank you for your response, I guess what my friend meant was maybe If someone no longer sold & didn't care about the ring! In the past I have seen them on Ebay!! I know, I can't believe it!

Thanks again.....

Can't believe someone would sell it on ebay...oh well guess nothing should surprise me!! Some of the crap I have seen on there amazes me but when someone actually BUYS some of the crap...then I am in shock!

baychef said:
Can't believe someone would sell it on ebay...oh well guess nothing should surprise me!! Some of the crap I have seen on there amazes me but when someone actually BUYS some of the crap...then I am in shock!

LOL...you are SO RIGHT!!!

She can buy a replacement through PC, but I think she can only get the new style.

DebbieJ said:
She can buy a replacement through PC, but I think she can only get the new style.

Thanks Deb, I think she found someone...I'm not sure what the deal is. :)

1. How do I know what size ring to get?

It's important to know your ring size before making a purchase. You can either measure your finger with a ring sizer tool, or visit a jewelry store to have a professional measure it for you.

2. What materials are your rings made of?

Our rings are made of high-quality materials such as sterling silver, gold, and gemstones. Each product listing will specify the materials used for that particular ring.

3. Do you offer resizing services?

Yes, we offer resizing services for an additional fee. Please contact our customer service team for more information and to request a resize.

4. Can I customize a ring with my own design or message?

Unfortunately, we do not offer custom design services at this time. However, we have a wide selection of pre-designed rings that can be personalized with engravings.

5. What is your return policy for rings?

We offer a 30-day satisfaction guarantee for our rings. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return it for a full refund or exchange. Please see our return policy for more details.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefMommyof3Boys
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • MissChef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
PCLaurel
  • Judybabe