• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a Replacement Part

In summary, replacement parts for Pampered Chef products can be found on their website or by contacting a consultant. The time to receive a replacement part varies, but it is usually shipped within 1-2 business days and can take an additional 3-5 business days to arrive. Replacement parts can still be purchased even if the product was not bought directly from Pampered Chef, but it is recommended to reach out to the consultant or retailer first. Replacement parts are covered under a limited lifetime warranty, but only for damage due to normal use. There are no returns or exchanges for replacement parts, but damaged or defective parts can be replaced within 30 days of receiving the item.
krzymomof4
Silver Member
I have a customer who is looking for a replacement part for the ice shaver. I know that is a discontinued item, but I wasn't sure if they still made parts for it. Does anyone else know??

I just looked on the "Replacement Parts Order Form" and nothing for ice shaver.

Why not try "Let's make a deal"? You might have luck there.

Thanks for the advice. I looked there, but they only have a complete one. My customer needs the tubs that go with it. I am unfamiliar with this product so I don't know if she can substitute anything else for them.

small margarine containers are the same size, and will work just fine. I would recoment that.

1. Where can I find replacement parts for my Pampered Chef products?

Replacement parts for Pampered Chef products can be found on our website or by contacting a Pampered Chef consultant. Simply search for the product you need a replacement part for and add it to your cart.

2. How long does it take to receive a replacement part?

The time it takes to receive a replacement part can vary depending on the availability of the part and your location. In most cases, replacement parts are shipped within 1-2 business days and can take an additional 3-5 business days to arrive.

3. Can I purchase a replacement part if I did not buy the product directly from Pampered Chef?

Yes, you can still purchase a replacement part for a Pampered Chef product even if you did not buy it directly from us. However, we recommend reaching out to the consultant or retailer you purchased the product from first to see if they can assist you with obtaining a replacement part.

4. Are replacement parts covered under warranty?

Replacement parts are covered under our limited lifetime warranty. This means that if a part breaks or becomes damaged due to normal use, we will replace it free of charge. However, the warranty does not cover damage caused by misuse, accidents, or improper care.

5. Can I return a replacement part if I change my mind?

Unfortunately, we do not offer returns or exchanges for replacement parts. If you receive a damaged or defective part, please contact us within 30 days of receiving the item and we will be happy to assist you with a replacement.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jennifer Hunsucker
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
Replies
Views
scottcooks
Replies
Views
KarenMcC