• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a Red Tool Turn-About

In summary, the Red Tool Turn-About is a versatile kitchen tool that can hold up to 12 different cooking utensils, including larger ones with a diameter of up to 1.5 inches. It is dishwasher safe but hand washing is recommended for longevity. It can also be used for organizing other items and is made of durable and heat-resistant plastic.
rkcreations
I have a customer that fell in love :love: with my red tool turn about! I purchased it off the outlet a couple of weeks ago, but now they aren't there anymore.
Does anyone have one they would be willing to sell me? I can pay with paypal right away!
Thank you!!!!

I have one that i only use fr craft fars to put the small stuff in. so if want i can put it backin the bos and sip it to you.

I have a new one in the box never used

How much do you want for it Jaime? :D (plus shipping to 84075)

I would love to purchase one - new or used with or without the box! Please email or PM me - [email protected].

1. What is a Red Tool Turn-About?

A Red Tool Turn-About is a versatile kitchen tool from Pampered Chef that can hold up to 12 different cooking utensils, keeping them organized and easily accessible while cooking.

2. What size utensils can fit in the Red Tool Turn-About?

The Red Tool Turn-About can hold various sizes of utensils, including spoons, spatulas, tongs, and more. The larger compartments can accommodate tools with a diameter of up to 1.5 inches.

3. Is the Red Tool Turn-About dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Red Tool Turn-About is dishwasher safe, making it easy to clean and maintain. However, it is recommended to hand wash the product to prolong its lifespan.

4. Can the Red Tool Turn-About be used for other purposes?

While the Red Tool Turn-About is designed specifically for holding kitchen utensils, it can also be used for organizing other items such as makeup brushes, art supplies, or office supplies.

5. What material is the Red Tool Turn-About made of?

The Red Tool Turn-About is made of durable plastic, which is heat resistant up to 248°F. This makes it safe to use while cooking and also ensures its longevity.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cewcooks
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
cookingwithdot
  • kkimpinski
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
kkimpinski
  • robochick84