• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cheeseburger Empanada Recipe Search

In summary, if you are looking for a recipe for a cheeseburger empanada, you can find one on Chef Success- it's always here- stored on our site.
Lexif424
I am looking for a recipe for a cheeseburger empanada...thought I saw one on someones fb page but now I cant find it.

Hopefully someone has it. That's a downside with FB. It's there-it's gone. On Chef Success-it's always here- stored on our site.

I don't have the recipe but it shouldn't be too hard to wing it. Brown up some hamburger (probably a pound), add a tablespoon or two of a rub (smoky applewood would be my first choice), and a small can of tomato sauce. Let it cook down until most of the liquid from the tomato sauce it gone (about the consistancy of taco meat, wet but not swimming in liquid). Pull it off the heat, add half cup to a full cup of shredded cheddar. Put a spoonful or two in the middle of a empanada wrap (I found some in the freezer section near the mexican food). Fold it over and seal the edges with a fork. Bake at 400 for about 15 minutes, I think, it's been a while since I made empanadas. The tops should start turning golden brown.

You could also cook up some bacon to add to them, I know my husband would love it if I did that!

If you give this a try, let me know how it works out. Or give a me a few days and I can work on a trial run to work out an actual recipe for you.

DebPC said:
Hopefully someone has it. That's a downside with FB. It's there-it's gone. On Chef Success-it's always here- stored on our site.

Off topic of the OP's question, but I love your point, Deb! It's so true. :) You know, I wish more people on FB would hop over here. There are so many consultant groups forming, one for fundraisers, showers, red stamp, 2 for FB parties, general consultant, DCB, brownie pan, etc. There are so many groups, it's getting hard to remember where I found what and where I was having certain discussions and wanting to go back to.

I love CS because we have it ALL! All the different category subforums and everything stored here. One stop shopping for all your PC questions and needs. I try to do plugs for CS when I'm on those groups hoping more people will come here. It had been kind of quiet lately, but thanks to your posts, it's been getting better.

babywings76 said:
Off topic of the OP's question, but I love your point, Deb! It's so true. :) You know, I wish more people on FB would hop over here. There are so many consultant groups forming, one for fundraisers, showers, red stamp, 2 for FB parties, general consultant, DCB, brownie pan, etc. There are so many groups, it's getting hard to remember where I found what and where I was having certain discussions and wanting to go back to.

I love CS because we have it ALL! All the different category subforums and everything stored here. One stop shopping for all your PC questions and needs. I try to do plugs for CS when I'm on those groups hoping more people will come here. It had been kind of quiet lately, but thanks to your posts, it's been getting better.

I feel CS is more of a resource since it is possible to just scan through topic categories. And it is easy to find past discussions/threads here.

DebPC said:
That's a downside with FB. It's there-it's gone. On Chef Success-it's always here- stored on our site.

That's why I always post pictures with everything I post on FB and have them organized into photo albums. If you don't remember the name of the recipe/tip, you can check the photo albums as long as you remember something about it (especially for recipes).

My photo albums are:
Appetizers & Snacks
Main Dishes
Salads
Side Dishes
Desserts
Desserts - Cookies & Bars
Desserts - Trifle Recipes
Produce Tips
Kitchen Tips
General (Household) Tips
For the Kids
Beverages
Valentine's Day
Easter
Thanksgiving
Christmas
Holiday Cooking & Entertaining
Halloween

It looks like a lot, but it makes trying to find things a lot easier if you didn't tag yourself so you could find it later.

No problem, I like the challenge of coming up with something :)

What ingredients are needed for the Cheeseburger Empanada Recipe?

The ingredients needed for the Cheeseburger Empanada Recipe are ground beef, onion, garlic, ketchup, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, salt, pepper, refrigerated pie crust, shredded cheddar cheese, and diced pickles.

How long does it take to make the Cheeseburger Empanada Recipe?

The preparation time for the Cheeseburger Empanada Recipe is approximately 15 minutes and the cooking time is 20-25 minutes, making the total time to make the recipe around 35-40 minutes.

Can I make the Cheeseburger Empanada Recipe ahead of time?

Yes, the Cheeseburger Empanada Recipe can be made ahead of time and stored in the refrigerator for up to 24 hours before baking. You can also freeze the unbaked empanadas for up to 3 months.

What can I serve with the Cheeseburger Empanada Recipe?

The Cheeseburger Empanada Recipe can be served with a variety of side dishes such as a green salad, french fries, sweet potato fries, or roasted vegetables.

Can I substitute any of the ingredients in the Cheeseburger Empanada Recipe?

Yes, you can substitute ground turkey for the ground beef, or use different types of cheese such as pepper jack or mozzarella. You can also add other toppings such as bacon or diced tomatoes to customize the recipe to your liking.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chef Kearns
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
rlombas
Replies
Views
pc ri lisa
  • dymplz8
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies