• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Find the Perfect Pizza Recipe for My Cousin!

In summary, the consultant promised my cousin the recipe for the Three Cheese Garden Pizza, but he has not followed through. My cousin is hoping I can get her the recipe, but I am having trouble finding it. I can ask her for more of the ingredients if that would help.
RCKmom
Before I started selling PC my cousin had a party. The consultant fixed some type of pizza with zucchini. The consultant promised my cousin the recipe and has not followed through. Now that I sell, she was hoping I could get her the recipe, but I am having trouble finding it. I can ask her for more of the ingredents if that would help. Thanks in advance!! I want to make her happy....she is a future host for me this summer plus she is family!:)

Is it the 3 Cheese Garden Pizza? It's one of the new Consultant recipes. It comes with the kit. It's also available on CC. Just go under the recipes section and you'll see the New Consultant recipes.

Three-Cheese
Garden Pizza
Garden-fresh vegetables and a trio of cheeses
make this pizza a winner. You can serve it
as an appetizer or a lighter main dish.
1 pkg (13.8 oz) refrigerated pizza crust
1 tbsp vegetable oil
2 garlic cloves, pressed
1 cup (4 oz) shredded cheddar cheese
1 cup (4 oz) shredded mozzarella cheese
¼ cup (1 oz) grated fresh Parmesan cheese
1 tsp Italian seasoning
1 small onion, sliced into rings
2 plum tomatoes, sliced
1 medium zucchini, sliced
1 cup sliced mushrooms
1. Preheat oven to 400°F. Unroll dough onto bottom of lightly greased Large Bar Pan. Gently stretch dough to evenly cover
the bottom of the pan. Place oil in (1-cup) Prep Bowl. Press garlic into oil using Garlic Press; brush evenly over dough
using Chef’s Silicone Basting Brush. Bake crust 7 minutes. Remove from oven; place on Stackable Cooling Rack.
2. Meanwhile, grate cheddar and mozzarella cheeses using Ultimate Mandoline fitted with grating blade; place in Classic
Batter Bowl. Grate Parmesan cheese over batter bowl using Microplane® Adjustable Grater. Add Italian seasoning to
cheeses using Adjustable Measuring Spoon; toss lightly using Small Mix ’N Scraper® and set aside. Using Ultimate
Mandoline, slice onion and tomatoes using v-shaped blade; slice zucchini using crinkle cut blade. Slice mushrooms
using Utility Knife.
3. Sprinkle half of the cheese mixture evenly over crust; top evenly with onion, zucchini, tomatoes and mushrooms.
Sprinkle with remaining cheese mixture. Bake 15-18 minutes or until crust is golden brown; remove from oven to
cooling rack. Cut into squares using Pizza Cutter. Serve using Mini-Serving Spatula.
Yield: 6 main dish servings or 12 appetizer servings
U.S. Nutrients per serving (1 main dish serving): Calories 350, Total Fat 15 g, Saturated Fat 8 g,
Cholesterol 35 mg, Carbohydrate 36 g, Protein 17 g, Sodium 810 mg, Fiber 2 g
Cook’s Tips:
• Brushing the bar pan with about 1 tsp vegetable oil will produce a crisp, evenly browned crust.
• For best results, layer vegetables over the pizza in the order as directed in Step 3.
• Prebaking the pizza crust will help keep it from getting soggy when topped with vegetables that have a
high water content.
• Sprinkling some of the cheese on the crust before topping the pizza provides a barrier between the
crust and the moist toppings.
• Italian Seasoning Mix can be substituted for the Italian seasoning, if desired.
*Prices based on main dish serving size. Prices are estimated and vary regionally.
© 2009 The Pampered Chef used under license. 10/09

Thanks so much!! Hopefully this is the one.

Hi there! I'm so sorry to hear that your cousin didn't receive the promised recipe from the consultant. As a fellow consultant, I understand the importance of keeping our promises and making our customers happy. I'll do my best to help you track down the recipe for the zucchini pizza. Can you provide me with any more details, such as the name of the consultant or the type of pizza it was? I can also reach out to my network of fellow consultants to see if anyone has the recipe. Let's work together to make your cousin happy and ensure a successful party this summer. Thank you for your support and I look forward to hearing back from you soon. Best,

1. How can I find a pizza recipe that accommodates my cousin's dietary restrictions?

The Pampered Chef website offers a variety of pizza recipes that cater to different dietary needs, such as gluten-free or vegetarian options. Simply filter your search by dietary restrictions to find the perfect recipe for your cousin.

2. Can I adjust the serving size of the pizza recipe?

Yes, all of our pizza recipes have a serving size adjustment feature that allows you to easily scale the recipe up or down based on your needs.

3. Are there any step-by-step instructions for making the pizza?

Yes, each pizza recipe on our website includes detailed step-by-step instructions along with helpful tips and photos to guide you through the process.

4. How do I know which pizza recipe my cousin will like?

We recommend browsing through our various pizza recipes and taking note of your cousin's favorite toppings and flavors. You can also use the search bar to look for specific ingredients or styles of pizza.

5. Can I save or print the pizza recipe for future use?

Yes, you can save your favorite pizza recipes to your Pampered Chef account for easy access. You can also print the recipe directly from our website for future use.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• whiteyteresa
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • otisbg
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • KelleyD