• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recipes for 12-Cup Mini Fluted Pans Needed!

In summary, the 12-cup mini fluted pans are versatile and can be used with countless recipes such as mini quiches, fruit tarts, and mini bundt cakes. They can also be used with any personal recipes as long as the cooking time is adjusted accordingly. Some recipes that work particularly well with these pans include mini quiches, frittatas, and upside-down cakes. The pans are oven-safe and can withstand high temperatures, and can be easily cleaned in the dishwasher or by hand with warm, soapy water.
cooknjess
Hi everyone. I have a guest that has a peice of stoneware with 12 individual
mini fluted pans. Similiar to the 12-cup mini muffin pan. (I am not sure what it is called)

She was looking for recipes for this product. Anyone know what this is? Or have any recipes?

The mini fluted pan! Here are some ideas for you :)

Attachments

• Mini Fluted Pan.doc
    28.5 KB · Views: 604
I've never seen one with 12 mini flutes....the old mini fluted pan had 6. Hmmmm.....

Speaking of this product, for anyone who has it, can you use it in the microwave? I was specifically wondering if you could make mini cakes just like the 12 min. micro ones you can make in the larger pan. If someone has the use and care/ product info. guide for this and could share, I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks!

Hi there! It sounds like your guest has the Pampered Chef Mini Fluted Pan. This versatile stoneware piece is perfect for making individual-sized treats such as mini quiches, tarts, and even brownies. I have a few recipe suggestions that I think your guest will love:1. Mini Quiche Lorraine - This classic recipe is a crowd-pleaser and can easily be adapted to use in the mini fluted pan.2. Mini Apple Pies - These adorable pies are perfect for fall and can be made using pre-made pie crust and sliced apples.3. Mini Chocolate Lava Cakes - These decadent desserts are sure to impress and can be made in just 15 minutes using the mini fluted pan.I hope these suggestions help your guest get started with their new stoneware piece. Happy cooking!

1. How many recipes can I make with the 12-cup mini fluted pans?

There are countless recipes that can be made with the 12-cup mini fluted pans. Some popular options include mini quiches, individual fruit tarts, and mini bundt cakes.

2. Can I use my own recipes with the 12-cup mini fluted pans?

Absolutely! The 12-cup mini fluted pans are versatile and can be used with any recipe that calls for a standard muffin tin or mini bundt pan. Just be sure to adjust the cooking time accordingly.

3. Are there any specific recipes that work best with the 12-cup mini fluted pans?

While the possibilities are endless, some recipes that work particularly well with the 12-cup mini fluted pans include mini quiches, mini frittatas, and individual upside-down cakes.

4. Can I use the 12-cup mini fluted pans in the oven?

Yes, the 12-cup mini fluted pans are oven-safe and can withstand temperatures up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. Just be sure to follow the recipe instructions and keep an eye on the pans while they are in the oven.

5. How do I clean the 12-cup mini fluted pans?

The 12-cup mini fluted pans are dishwasher safe for easy cleanup. If washing by hand, be sure to use warm, soapy water and a non-abrasive sponge to avoid damaging the non-stick surface.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedlinda
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
aried
  • Suzy Englert
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Meigs