• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Tiramisu Cake Recipe - Help Needed!

In summary, to make a tiramisu cake, you will need all-purpose flour, baking powder, salt, butter, sugar, eggs, vanilla extract, milk, strong brewed coffee, rum (optional), mascarpone cheese, powdered sugar, heavy cream, and cocoa powder for dusting. To make the cake, you will need to whisk together the dry ingredients, cream together the butter and sugar, add in the eggs and vanilla, gradually add in the dry ingredients and milk, bake the batter in a cake pan, mix the coffee and rum together, let the cake cool, beat together the mascarpone cheese and powdered sugar, whip the heavy cream, cut the cooled cake into two layers, brush the layers with the coffee mixture
Jfoster
:confused: I am looking for a Tiramisu Cake Recipe. It was on one of the recipe cards. It is a 2 layer chocolate cake with chocolate swirls on top. It is not the Tiramisu Brownie Squares or the Tiramisu Ice Cream cake. If any of you know what I am talking about, please let me know! Thanks!

I don't have it saved, but if you look on consultant's corner under the Celebrations shows (just click the picture of the Mousse one in the upper left corner of the home page), it was an old Celebrations show, so it's listed under "Dazzling Desserts." :)

Here it isHere you go...I think this is what you are looking for...

Attachments

• ch_tiramisu_recipe.pdf
    84.5 KB · Views: 344

What ingredients do I need to make a tiramisu cake?

To make a tiramisu cake, you will need the following ingredients:

• 1 ½ cups all-purpose flour
  • 1 ½ teaspoons baking powder
  • ½ teaspoon salt
  • ½ cup unsalted butter, softened
  • 1 cup granulated sugar
  • 2 large eggs
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
  • ½ cup milk
  • 1 cup strong brewed coffee
  • 1 tablespoon rum (optional)
  • 8 ounces mascarpone cheese
  • ½ cup powdered sugar
  • 1 ½ cups heavy cream
  • Cocoa powder for dusting

What is the method for making a tiramisu cake?

Follow these steps to make a delicious tiramisu cake:

1. In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, and salt.
  2. In a separate large bowl, cream together the butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
  3. Add in the eggs one at a time, mixing well after each addition. Then add the vanilla extract.
  4. Gradually add in the dry ingredients, alternating with the milk, until well combined.
  5. Pour the batter into a greased 9-inch round cake pan and bake at 350°F for 25-30 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
  6. While the cake is baking, mix together the brewed coffee and rum (if using) in a shallow dish.
  7. Once the cake is done, let it cool for 10 minutes before turning it out onto a wire rack to cool completely.
  8. In a separate bowl, beat together the mascarpone cheese and powdered sugar until smooth.
  9. In another bowl, whip the heavy cream until stiff peaks form. Then fold the whipped cream into the mascarpone mixture.
  10. Using a serrated knife, cut the cooled cake horizontally into two layers.
  11. Place one layer back into the cake pan and brush the top with the coffee mixture.
  12. Spread half of the mascarpone mixture on top of the cake layer.
  13. Place the second cake layer on top and brush with the remaining coffee mixture.
  14. Spread the remaining mascarpone mixture on top, then dust with cocoa powder.
  15. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours before serving.

Can I substitute any of the ingredients in the tiramisu cake recipe?

Yes, you can make some substitutions in the recipe to suit your preferences or dietary restrictions. For example, you can use gluten-free flour instead of all-purpose flour, or you can use almond milk instead of regular milk. You can also omit the rum or use a non-alcoholic substitute. However, keep in mind that these substitutions may alter the taste and texture of the cake.

How long does tiramisu cake last?

Tiramisu cake can last for up to 3-4 days in the refrigerator when stored in an airtight container. However, it is best to consume it within 2 days for the best taste and texture.

Can I freeze tiramisu cake?

Yes, you can freeze tiramisu cake. Wrap the cake tightly in plastic wrap and then in aluminum foil before placing it in the freezer. It can last for up to 3 months in the freezer. Thaw it in the refrigerator before serving.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mlpatch
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
mlpatch
  • Amanda_RI
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda_RI
  • MarineGurl020412