• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Lost Recipe: Pillsbury Croissant Breakfast Treat

In summary, there are several recipes that match the description of the lost recipe, including the Cherry Cheese Coffeecake, Cherry Cheese Turnovers, and Peachy Cheese Coffee Cake. The recipe can also be found by searching for "Cherry Cheese Coffee Cake." Another option is the Cherry Cheese Ring, which uses crescent rolls and cherry pie filling and is topped with a glaze. Both recipes sound delicious and the poster plans to contact the lady to confirm which one she is looking for.
Jennie4PC
I am looking for a recipe that a lady lost it is made with the pillsbury croisants, cream cheese and a fruit filling and its a breakfast food she really wants the recipe so if anyone has it that would be awsome thanks so much ;)

Is it on the Large Round stone in a pizza shape? There's the Cherry Cheese Coffeecake. There's also a Cherry Cheese Turnover or something like that, so that's smaller. You can do the coffeecake with any kind of fruit really.

There's also a Peachy Cheese Coffee Cake in "All the Best." :)

Thats the one I was thinking of and I believe the recipe is on here too! :)

There's also the Glazed Apple Wreath. I think the Cherrycheese coffeecake is yummier though!!

it may be the cherry cheese turnover but i am not seeing it under recipes could some one either post it here or email me thanks
[email protected]

Go to the top to Search and type in Cherry Cheese Cofee Cake--that will bring up the recipe. HTH

:) I found it!

Cherry Cheese Turnovers
Ingredients:
1/4 cup (2 ounces) cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup cherry pie filling
1 package (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
1 egg white, lightly beaten
1 tablespoon sliced almonds, chopped

Directions:
1. Preheat oven to 375°F. In Small Batter Bowl, combine cream cheese and cherry pie filling.

2. Unroll crescent roll dough; roll out dough to 8 x 15-inch rectangle using Baker's Roller™. Cut 8 circles using Cut-N-Seal™.

3. Place 2 teaspoons cherry mixture in center of each circle. Fold dough in half, matching edges; seal with Cut-N-Seal™. Place on flat Baking Stone. Brush each turnover with egg white using Pastry Brush. Sprinkle with almonds. Bake 15-17 minutes or until light golden brown.

Yield: 8 turnovers

Here's another that looks good too:
Cherry Cheese Ring
Ring and Filling
2 pkgs refrigerated crescent rolls’
1 pkg. (250 GM) cream cheese softened
¼ cup (50 ml) icing sugar
1 egg
½ tsp. (2 ml) vanilla or almond extract
540 ml (1 can) cherry pie filling

Glaze
½ cup (125 ml) icing sugar
2-3 tsp. (10-15 ml) milk

1. Preheat oven to 350*(180*)
Unroll crescent dough. Separate into 16 triangles; reserve 4 triangles for decoration
On Large Round Stone, arrange 12 triangles in a circle with wide ends toward the outside edge of Baking Stone and points toward the center. Using Lightly floured Dough and Pizza Roller, roll dough to 14 “ circle, pressing seams together to seal and leaving a 3 inch hole in the center

2. For filling, in Classic Batter Bowl, combine cream cheese, icing sugar, egg and vanilla. Spread cream cheese mixture over dough to within ½ inch of the eggs: top with pie filling

3. Using Pizza Cutter, cut each remaining triangle into thirds, staring at the wide end opposite the point and cutting lengthwise to the point. Arrange dough strips evenly in spoke like fashion over filling. Press ends to seal at center and outer edges

4. Place Baking Stone on Large Rack. Bake 25-30 minutes or until golden brown: cool slightly. For glaze, mix icing sugar and milk until smooth: drizzle over ring using V-shaped Cutter.

Hope these helped!!! :)

thank you both of those sound yummy i am going to call the lady now and see if it is the one with the cutn seal
Jennie

1. What ingredients are needed to make the Pillsbury Croissant Breakfast Treat?

The ingredients needed for the Pillsbury Croissant Breakfast Treat are: 1 can of Pillsbury crescent rolls, 4 eggs, 1/4 cup of milk, 1/2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese, 1/4 cup of cooked and crumbled breakfast sausage, and salt and pepper to taste.

2. How do I assemble the croissant breakfast treat?

To assemble the croissant breakfast treat, preheat your oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease a 9x13 inch baking dish and roll out the crescent roll dough into the bottom of the dish. In a separate bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, and salt and pepper. Pour the egg mixture over the crescent roll dough. Sprinkle the cooked sausage and shredded cheese on top. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until the crescent dough is golden brown and the eggs are set.

3. Can I use different types of meat in this recipe?

Yes, you can use different types of meat in this recipe. You can substitute the breakfast sausage with cooked and crumbled bacon or diced ham. You can also make it vegetarian by omitting the meat altogether.

4. Can I make this recipe ahead of time?

Yes, you can make this recipe ahead of time. You can assemble the croissant breakfast treat the night before and refrigerate it. When you are ready to bake it, just add a few extra minutes to the baking time to ensure the center is cooked through.

5. Can I freeze the leftovers?

Yes, you can freeze the leftovers of the Pillsbury Croissant Breakfast Treat. Allow the dish to cool completely before wrapping it tightly with plastic wrap and aluminum foil. It can be stored in the freezer for up to 3 months. To reheat, let it thaw in the refrigerator overnight and then bake in the oven at 375 degrees Fahrenheit for 10-15 minutes or until warmed through.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• twinchefs
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • soulsing
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • KelleyD