Join Chef Success Today!
Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!
I am looking for a recipe that a lady lost it is made with the pillsbury croisants, cream cheese and a fruit filling and its a breakfast food she really wants the recipe so if anyone has it that would be awsome thanks so much
Is it on the Large Round stone in a pizza shape? There's the Cherry Cheese Coffeecake. There's also a Cherry Cheese Turnover or something like that, so that's smaller. You can do the coffeecake with any kind of fruit really.
There's also a Peachy Cheese Coffee Cake in "All the Best."
Thats the one I was thinking of and I believe the recipe is on here too!
1. Preheat oven to 375°F. In Small Batter Bowl, combine cream cheese and cherry pie filling.
2. Unroll crescent roll dough; roll out dough to 8 x 15-inch rectangle using Baker's Roller™. Cut 8 circles using Cut-N-Seal™.
3. Place 2 teaspoons cherry mixture in center of each circle. Fold dough in half, matching edges; seal with Cut-N-Seal™. Place on flat Baking Stone. Brush each turnover with egg white using Pastry Brush. Sprinkle with almonds. Bake 15-17 minutes or until light golden brown.
Yield: 8 turnovers
Here's another that looks good too:
Cherry Cheese Ring
Ring and Filling
2 pkgs refrigerated crescent rolls’
1 pkg. (250 GM) cream cheese softened
¼ cup (50 ml) icing sugar
½ tsp. (2 ml) vanilla or almond extract
540 ml (1 can) cherry pie filling
½ cup (125 ml) icing sugar
2-3 tsp. (10-15 ml) milk
1. Preheat oven to 350*(180*)
Unroll crescent dough. Separate into 16 triangles; reserve 4 triangles for decoration
On Large Round Stone, arrange 12 triangles in a circle with wide ends toward the outside edge of Baking Stone and points toward the center. Using Lightly floured Dough and Pizza Roller, roll dough to 14 “ circle, pressing seams together to seal and leaving a 3 inch hole in the center
2. For filling, in Classic Batter Bowl, combine cream cheese, icing sugar, egg and vanilla. Spread cream cheese mixture over dough to within ½ inch of the eggs: top with pie filling
3. Using Pizza Cutter, cut each remaining triangle into thirds, staring at the wide end opposite the point and cutting lengthwise to the point. Arrange dough strips evenly in spoke like fashion over filling. Press ends to seal at center and outer edges
4. Place Baking Stone on Large Rack. Bake 25-30 minutes or until golden brown: cool slightly. For glaze, mix icing sugar and milk until smooth: drizzle over ring using V-shaped Cutter.