• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Triple Chocolate Crepe Baskets Recipe for Your Next Hosted Party

In summary, to search for a specific recipe on the Pampered Chef website, click on the "Recipes" tab and use the search bar or filters to find what you're looking for. You can save recipes to your account for future reference and adjust serving sizes by clicking on the "Yield" or "Servings" number. Recipes can also be printed and have reviews and ratings from other users.
Stephanie S
One of my upcoming hosts has requested a Chocolate, Chocolate, Chocolate show. I present the new recipe to her, the crepe baskets with the chocolate mouse and she didn't seem to be a fan. I want to make a recipe that demonstrates a lot of good $$ value of products. Any ideas? :rolleyes:

RecipesI'm attaching a file that has chocolate recipes. It gives you the title and which PC cookbook it can be found in. Hope it helps.

Tammy

Attachments

• theme show recipes.doc
    59 KB · Views: 841
chocolate
Stephanie S said:
One of my upcoming hosts has requested a Chocolate, Chocolate, Chocolate show. I present the new recipe to her, the crepe baskets with the chocolate mouse and she didn't seem to be a fan. I want to make a recipe that demonstrates a lot of good $$ value of products. Any ideas? :rolleyes:

I recently held a party and we made the chocolate chunk skilet cookie. It was very rich and very tastey. :D

This is fantastic! Thanks so much Tammy.

Tammy Eubanks said:
I'm attaching a file that has chocolate recipes. It gives you the title and which PC cookbook it can be found in. Hope it helps.

Tammy

Thank you !That recipe ideas is great ! It will come in handy !! :)

Real ThanksReal thanks should go to someone else from this site. I got it off this site to begin with. Everyone is so helpful.

When you have time just go through PC Files and download what you need.

Tammy

1. How do I search for a specific recipe on the Pampered Chef website?

To search for a specific recipe on the Pampered Chef website, simply click on the "Recipes" tab at the top of the homepage. Then, type in a keyword or ingredient in the search bar and click "Search." You can also browse recipes by category or meal type using the filters on the left side of the page.

2. Can I save recipes to my account for future reference?

Yes, you can save recipes to your account by clicking the "Save" button on any recipe page. This will add the recipe to your "My Recipe Box" for easy access in the future. You can also create and save your own recipe collections for quick reference.

3. How do I adjust serving sizes on a recipe?

To adjust serving sizes on a recipe, click on the "Yield" or "Servings" number on the recipe page. This will allow you to increase or decrease the number of servings and will automatically adjust the ingredient measurements for you.

4. Can I print a recipe from the website?

Yes, you can print a recipe by clicking the "Print" button on the recipe page. This will bring up a printer-friendly version of the recipe that you can print or save as a PDF.

5. Are there reviews or ratings for recipes on the website?

Yes, you can see reviews and ratings for each recipe on the recipe page. You can also leave your own review and rating after trying a recipe. This feedback is helpful for other users and can also help us improve our recipes in the future.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Lynnski
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ShelbyMichalek
Replies
Views
PamperedGinger
  • lt1jane
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies