• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking For A Recipe....

Stephanie S

May 13, 2005
One of my upcoming hosts has requested a Chocolate, Chocolate, Chocolate show. I present the new recipe to her, the crepe baskets with the chocolate mouse and she didn't seem to be a fan. I want to make a recipe that demonstrates a lot of good $$ value of products. Any ideas? :rolleyes:

Tammy Eubanks

Novice Member
Jul 11, 2005
Recipes

I'm attaching a file that has chocolate recipes. It gives you the title and which PC cookbook it can be found in. Hope it helps.

Tammy

Attachments

• theme show recipes.doc
    59 KB · Views: 789
Aug 13, 2005
chocolate

Stephanie S said:
One of my upcoming hosts has requested a Chocolate, Chocolate, Chocolate show. I present the new recipe to her, the crepe baskets with the chocolate mouse and she didn't seem to be a fan. I want to make a recipe that demonstrates a lot of good $$ value of products. Any ideas? :rolleyes:

I recently held a party and we made the chocolate chunk skilet cookie. It was very rich and very tastey. :D

Stephanie S

May 13, 2005
This is fantastic! Thanks so much Tammy.

Tammy Eubanks said:
I'm attaching a file that has chocolate recipes. It gives you the title and which PC cookbook it can be found in. Hope it helps.

Tammy

Tammy Eubanks

Novice Member
Jul 11, 2005
Real Thanks

Real thanks should go to someone else from this site. I got it off this site to begin with. Everyone is so helpful.

When you have time just go through PC Files and download what you need.

Tammy