• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Lost Pampered Chef Banana Bread Recipe - Help!

In summary, the lost Pampered Chef banana bread recipe can be found on the Pampered Chef website by searching for "banana bread recipe" in the search bar. If it does not appear, try clearing your browser's cache and cookies or contacting customer service. Substitutions can be made to the recipe, but the original version has been tested for best results. The total time for making the bread is approximately 1 hour and 15 minutes, and it can be frozen for up to 3 months. Thaw at room temperature before serving.
mapodaca4
:confused: I have a customer that used to have an awesome pampered chef banana bread recipe that had sour cream in it – unfortunately she lent it to a friend and it was her only copy. Does anyone out there know of this recipe and can send it to me or post it??? My customer says-– She'd kill for it. :eek:

Margheritte Apodaca
[email protected]
Independent Kitchen Consultant
www.pamperedchef.biz/margskitchen

Last edited:
mapodaca4 said:
:confused: I have a customer that used to have an awesome pampered chef banana bread recipe that had sour cream in it – unfortunately she lent it to a friend and it was her only copy. Does anyone out there know of this recipe and can send it to me or post it??? My customer says-– She'd kill for it. :eek:

Margheritte Apodaca
[email protected]
Independent Kitchen Consultant
www.pamperedchef.biz/margskitchen
I'll look for it but have you tried the website recipe search?

I dont have it either but you could try here :)

http://www.joycesfinecooking.com/pamperedchefs.htm

1. Where can I find the lost Pampered Chef banana bread recipe?

The lost Pampered Chef banana bread recipe can be found on the Pampered Chef website. Simply search for "banana bread recipe" in the search bar and it should appear in the results.

2. I tried searching for the recipe on the Pampered Chef website but it's not showing up. What should I do?

If the recipe is not appearing in the search results, try clearing your browser's cache and cookies and searching again. If it still doesn't show up, you can contact Pampered Chef customer service for assistance.

3. Can I substitute any ingredients in the lost Pampered Chef banana bread recipe?

Yes, you can make substitutions to the recipe to fit your dietary needs or preferences. However, keep in mind that the original recipe has been tested and perfected for the best results.

4. How long does it take to make the lost Pampered Chef banana bread?

The total time for making the banana bread is approximately 1 hour and 15 minutes, including prep and baking time.

5. Can I freeze the lost Pampered Chef banana bread?

Yes, you can freeze the banana bread for up to 3 months in an airtight container or freezer bag. Thaw it at room temperature before serving.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefdenisep
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • 4kids4me
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
4kids4me
  • pamperedlinda