• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Easy Apple Braid Bread Recipe Wanted for September Show!

In summary, you can use any type of apple for this recipe, although Granny Smith apples are recommended. The recipe is easy to make and can be made ahead of time. You can also substitute the bread dough and add other ingredients to personalize the dish.
SusanK
My Director was telling me about a braid bread that you can make with apples. If anyone has that I would appreciate it -- I would like to do an apple themed show in September. Thanks.

Apple Danish BraidHi, Susan K.

Look on www.recipes-from-friends.com, there is a whole section devoted to PC recipes. You will find a recipe for Apple Danish Braid. I believe that is what you are looking for.

Thanks so much, I really appreciate it.

bar pan pizza
ktmoms said:
Hi, Susan K.

Look on www.recipes-from-friends.com, there is a whole section devoted to PC recipes. You will find a recipe for Apple Danish Braid. I believe that is what you are looking for.

I went to a PC party awhile ago and they made a stuffed crust pizza using the bar pan. I really want that recipe. Does anyone have it?

There is an Italian sausage stuffed crust pizza, veggie lover pizza on page30 in Main Dishes cookbook. It gave those listings at Consultants Corner, but I do not have that cookbook in front of me to type it up for you. Maybe someone else can find it and give it to you.

1. Can I use any type of apple for this recipe?

Yes, you can use any type of apple you prefer for this recipe. However, Granny Smith apples are recommended for their tartness and ability to hold their shape when baked.

2. How difficult is this recipe to make?

This recipe is very easy to make and requires no special skills or equipment. It's a great option for beginner bakers or those short on time.

3. Can I substitute the bread dough for a different type of dough?

Yes, you can use any type of bread dough you prefer for this recipe. However, we recommend using a pre-made pizza dough for convenience and a lighter texture.

4. Can I make this recipe ahead of time?

Yes, you can prepare the apple braid bread a day in advance and store it in the refrigerator. Simply bake it right before serving for the best results.

5. Can I add other ingredients to the apple braid bread?

Absolutely! You can add in other fruits, nuts, or even chocolate chips to the recipe to make it your own. Just make sure to adjust the baking time accordingly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• marystell1
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • KellyCooks
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
KellyCooks
Replies