• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who Has the Sausage Bread Recipe from 2000?

In summary, Sausage Bread can be made with a variety of ingredients, including seasoned pepers and onions, and is a popular recipe among families.
CathyP
Gold Member
Does anyone have the recipe for Sausage Bread that was in one of the SB from 2000? I have a new host who wants to do this, but my SB and the search on CC only goes back to 2006. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Is this it? I found it in my SB f/w 2001, didn't have f/w 2000, but I know sometimes they are repeated, so thought this might be it...

Italian Sausage Bread

1lb Italian sausage
4oz mozzarella cheese
1 can (2.25oz) pitted ripe olives, drained
1/4 fresh parsley, snipped
1 tsp Italian Seasoning Mix
2 packages (11oz each) refrigerated French bread dough
1 can (8oz) pizza sauce

Heat a large skillet over medium heat until hot. Cook sausages 6-8 minutes or until sausage is no longer pink, breaking sausage into crumbles; drain & transfer to a bowl.
Preheat oven to 400°F. Grate cheese. Chop olives. Snip parsley. Add olives, parsley & seasoning mix to sausage mixture; mix well.
On large cutting board, unroll 1 package bread dough, forming a 12x10" square. Spread half of the pizza sauce over dough to within 1" of edge. Spread half of the sausage mixture over sauce. Starting at front edge, roll dough into a cylinder; pinch to seal. Carefully transfer roll onto a rectangle stone. Repeat with remaining dough, sauce & filling mixture to form a second roll; place on baking baking stone.
Slice 8 diagonal cuts across top of each roll. Bake 25-30 minutes or until golden brown. Slice into 1" slices using bread knife. Serve hot.
Yields: 12 servings

Yes, that does sound exactly as she described it.

Thank you so much for responding! :)

I had a host that bought a bag of seasoned pepers and onions. Last minute she wanted me to add it. It was delicious! I make this recipe for my family a few times a month. They love it. Sometimes I use provolone cheese instead of mozz cheese. It kicks it up a notch.

Hi there! I am a Pampered Chef consultant and I would be happy to share the recipe for Sausage Bread from 2000 with you. It's always great to see hosts interested in making delicious recipes for their parties. I have the recipe saved and I can email it to you. Just let me know and I will send it over. Happy cooking!

1. How can I find a specific recipe from Pampered Chef from the year 2000?

To find a specific recipe from the year 2000, you can visit our website and use the search bar to enter keywords related to the recipe. You can also browse through our recipe collections by category or ingredient to see if the recipe you are looking for is listed.

2. Is there a way to access older recipes from Pampered Chef?

Yes, you can access older recipes from Pampered Chef by visiting our website and clicking on the "Recipes" tab. From there, you can select the option to view our "Recipe Archives" which include recipes from previous years, including 2000.

3. Can I still purchase products that were used in recipes from 2000?

While some products may have been discontinued, many of our popular products from 2000 are still available for purchase on our website. You can also check with your local Pampered Chef consultant for any remaining inventory of older products.

4. Are recipes from 2000 still relevant and accurate?

Yes, our recipes from 2000 are still relevant and accurate. Our team regularly updates and tests our recipes to ensure they are delicious and easy to follow. However, some recipes may require slight modifications based on personal preferences or dietary restrictions.

5. Can I request a specific recipe from 2000 if it is not listed on the website?

Unfortunately, we are unable to fulfill individual recipe requests. However, we are always open to suggestions and feedback from our customers. If there is a specific recipe you would like to see, please let us know and we will take it into consideration for future recipe collections.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pc ri lisa
  • c00p
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
c00p
Replies
Views
Admin Greg