• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Quick and Easy White Chocolate Cranberry Torte Cake Recipe

In summary, the conversation is about someone looking for a recipe for a White Chocolate Cranberry Torte Cake that was shared at a team Christmas party. The recipe is found and shared by someone else, including the ingredients and instructions for making the cake. The conversation ends with expressions of gratitude.
OhmyDLM
Silver Member
Hi Everyone,

At my team Christmas party tonight someone brought along this super yummy recipe from the Pampered Chef Festive Desserts cookbook. I want to make it for a family Christmas party tomorrow night and thought I had the cookbook at home, but nope!

It was called something like White Chocolate Cranberry Torte Cake, or a variation of that. I'd LOVE if someone could direct me to where I could find the recipe online, I've already done a search but because I don't know the correct name, I can't seem to find it... can you help me?

It's Cranberry & White Chocolate Mousse Cake

Mousse

1 pkg (12 oz) white choc. morsels
1/2 cup milk
1 cup sour cream
1 container (8 oz) frozen whipped topping, thawed

Cake and Garnish

1 16 oz frozen pound cake, thawed
2/3 cup thawed frozen cranberry juice concentrate
1/4 cup lemon juice
3 oz. vanilla flavored almond bark
powdered sugar (optional)

1. For mouse, place white chocolate morsels and milk in Classic Batter Bowl. Microwave on High 1-2 min. or until melted and smooth, stirring every 30 sec. Cool slightly 1-2 min. Whisk in sour cream. Fold in whipped topping.

2. Trim crusts off cake to make an 8/12 x 3 x 1 1/2 in. cake. Place trimmings into Rotary Grater and grate evenly over bottom of Springform Pan. Press crumbs using flat side of Measure-All Cup to form crust. Slice remaining cake into 1/8-in. slices.

3. Combine juice concentrate and lemon juice. Layer crust with 1/4 of mousse. Spread evenly. Arrange about 20 slices of cake over mousse, overlapping as needed to form an even layer. Brush cake with 1/3 of the cranberry mixture using Chef's Silicone Basting Brush. Repeat layers two times, ending with cranberry mixture. Top cranberry mixture with remaining mousse. Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour.

4. Place almond bark on microwave-safe plate. Microwave on High 20 seconds, turning over after 10 seconds (do not melt). Hold almond bark with clean towel and create small curls using serrated Peeler. Garnish cake with curls and sprinkle with powdered sugar, if desired. Run releasing tool around sides of cake before removing collar.

Yield: 16 servings

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just in time as I'm logging on before heading out to grocery shop, you rock!!! :)

<3 Darcy

1. How do I search for a recipe quickly?

To search for a recipe quickly on the Pampered Chef website, click on the "Recipes" tab at the top of the homepage. Then, type in a keyword or ingredient in the search bar and press enter. You can also use the filters on the left side of the page to narrow down your search results.

2. Can I save recipes for later?

Yes, you can save recipes on the Pampered Chef website by clicking on the heart icon next to the recipe. This will add the recipe to your "Favorites" list for easy access in the future. You can also create and save custom recipe collections for even more organization.

3. Are there any special dietary options for recipes?

Yes, there are several dietary options available on the Pampered Chef website. Under the "Recipes" tab, click on "Special Diets" to view recipes that are gluten-free, vegetarian, vegan, and more. You can also use the filters on the left side of the page to specify dietary restrictions.

4. How can I find recipes using specific Pampered Chef products?

If you have a specific Pampered Chef product in mind, you can search for recipes using that product by clicking on the "Recipes" tab and then selecting "By Product" from the dropdown menu. This will bring up a list of all the Pampered Chef products, and you can click on the one you want to see recipes for.

5. Can I submit my own recipe to Pampered Chef?

Yes, you can submit your own recipes to Pampered Chef by clicking on the "Recipes" tab and then selecting "Submit a Recipe" from the dropdown menu. Fill out the form with your recipe and any other necessary information, and our team will review it for possible publication on our website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chefstover2
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
pampered.chris
  • ValerieHurtado