• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a Pampered Chef Button

In summary, a Pampered Chef button is a small round button featuring the company's logo that can be found on their website, at in-home parties, or at retail locations. It is typically given as a free gift with purchase, but can also be purchased separately. While it can be used as a name tag, it is not specifically designed for that purpose. These buttons are limited edition and updated each season.
KennethandTiffany
Does anyone have a PC button or know where I can get some? I can't find one with either of the vendors, just looking for something to help start conversations. Thanks!

Nancy's Artwork has buttons for PC. They are one of the authorized vendors.
www.nancyWeb.com
HTH

Thanks!Thanks, I didn't realize that Nancy's was still a licensed vendor! They have some GREAT deals right now!!! :)

1. What is a Pampered Chef button?

A Pampered Chef button is a small round button that features the company's logo and can be attached to clothing or bags.

2. Where can I find a Pampered Chef button?

You can find a Pampered Chef button on our website, at our in-home parties, or at one of our retail locations.

3. How much does a Pampered Chef button cost?

A Pampered Chef button is typically given as a free gift to customers who make a purchase at one of our parties or through our website. However, if you would like to purchase one separately, they are available for a small fee.

4. Can I use my Pampered Chef button as a name tag?

While some people may choose to use their Pampered Chef button as a name tag, it is not specifically designed for that purpose. We recommend using it as a decorative accessory instead.

5. Are Pampered Chef buttons limited edition?

Yes, our Pampered Chef buttons are limited edition and are updated with a new design each season. Be sure to collect them all!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• VictoriaH
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
VictoriaH
  • Stephanie78
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Stephanie78
  • Teresa Johnson